Chapter 46- Loud Music And Vodka

Amanda's POV

"Can we go to a party?" I ask. Austin and I are sitting at the back of a taxi. We just left his mother's house after saying goodbye to all of them.

Austin nods then says something to the driver in Italian. The driver nods in reply and then makes a U-turn.

We sit in silence at the back of the dark taxi cab. Austin moves closer to me, not saying a word.

A few minutes later we stop outside a huge cream colored mansion, "My friend, Riccardo, has huge parties everyday because his parents are never home. This is his house." Austin explains, I just nod and we get out the car.

We walk into the house and the loud, thumping music pierces my ears. There are stobe lights reveling lots of grinding couples and I can smell the vodka and a slightly bitter smell in the air. To be honest, I just want to get drunk and take the edge off everything tonight.

Austin knows I love him and he didn't say a word to me about it.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go find the bathroom!" Austin shouts over the loud music. I nod and walk onto the dance floor where ninety percent of the people are just grinding, making out or doing other things in the more darker areas that I don't even want to know about.

I start dancing slowly, trying not to touch any of the sweaty bodies around me. "Hey babe." A cute guy says and starts dancing uncomfortably close to me. I should mention that he is also not wearing a shirt and damn...

"Hi!" I shout over the music.

"If you're bored and want to have some fun just hit me up okay, beautiful?" he shouts to me and I shake my head.

"I think I'll be fine!" I say, the guy nods and dances away.

I think I'm going to go find Austin, it's awkward not knowing anyone here except him.

I walk to where the bathrooms are and my eyes land on Austin, his lips are locked with another girl.

My heart shatters into a million tiny little pieces, like an explosion.

An image of Gina and Brandon flashes in front of my eyes as I watch Austin kiss another girl.

I though he liked Gina?

Oh right, he's a player.

Sometimes I forget that some people don't change.

My head and jaw start aching suddenly and my eyes start tearing up. No, he's not worth my tears!

They say when you're sad it mainly affects your head and your heart. Is that why they both hurt so much? Why am I sad about this? He's not even my real boyfriend. I should have seen this coming.

I turn around and walk towards the kitchen, I need a drink. I push through the hoards of people and when I reach the kitchen, I roughly pull open the fridge and take out a bottle of vodka then down the whole bottle as fast as I can.

I feel myself becoming tipsy already.

I walk out onto the dance floor clutching another bottle of vodka. If I'm going to get drunk I might as well go all out, huh?

I just want to forget about the stupid prick that has been on my mind for days. The guy who is sucking another girls face, oblivious to how much it is hurting me. Killing me.

I've had enough. I've been hurt enough. I see the guy that offered me 'fun', and decide to walk up to him. I swing my arms around his neck and kiss him.

No, I'm not thinking.
No, I'm not caring.
Yes, I want to forget everything.

At first the guy is surprised by my action but then he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer. He's actually really attractive, he has dark hair and green eyes.

I move my lips in sync with the stranger and it feels really good. Not as good as Austin's kiss but still good.

Someone grabs my shirt from behind and tugs me back, away from the kiss.

"Hey, that was a good kiss." I pout and turn around to see the face of Austin.

"Amanda?" Austin whispers, confusion written all over his face.

Oh look, the man whore is finally done sucking that girls face.

-

A/N: Hey guys ;) I did an interview, it's called JustBu's Author interviews, you can check it out @JustBu101 xx     

Song: All in my head - fifth harmony

Question of the day: Who's your favorite hot guy? Except Francisco Lachowski ;)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG