Chapter 39- Bikinis And Tattoos

Amanda's POV

I go upstairs and pull the turquoise bikini with white hearts that Austin chose for me out of my bag.

I slip it onto my body and as soon as I put the top piece on I realize that I can't tie the back of my bikini.

I wrap a matching turquoise towel around my body and hold it tightly around me. Someone knocks on the door. Thank god, someone can tie this for me. "Come in." I shout. Slowly the door opens and Austin walks in. I pull the towel closer to me, "Umm... Austin?"     

Austin chuckles and smirks, "Mmm, you said come in even though you're still changing, I knew you wanted me, Miss jelly tots."

"Can you ... Maybe... Help me tie my..." I say, not really in the mood to deny that I don't like Austin because I'm not even fully clothed. Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

Austin laughs and nods, "Sure."

I turn around and Austin walks closer to me. Austin pushes my hair to the side, his fingers lightly grazing against my skin, making me shiver as butterflies explode in my stomach. He is so close to me. I bite my lips and close my eyes as he moves my towel out the way so he can time the top properly. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, he ties my top.

"Done." he leans down and whispers in my ear. I turn around and look up at him,

"Thanks." I say and smile.

"No problem." he tells me then turns around and walks to his bag, "Mind if I change in here?" he asks, turning to look at me as he pulls out his swimming trunks.

"Uhh.. Yeah sure." I say and turn around to leave. I suddenly remember I need to take my pills that my mom told me to take for concentration and what not.

I go to the left side of the bed where my bag is and pick it up, taking out the container with the tablets. As I stand in the room with Austin changing, I can't help it, I quickly look at him.

Oh.

My.

God.

Austin's body. I can't explain it. He has a six pack, a V-line and a splendipulous tan. He is so hot!

Am I in hell because it just got hot in here?

He also has a tattoo on his pelvis of a cross. Holy macaroni, he has a hot body, a tattoo and nice hair. Is there anything that's not perfect about him? Don't worry I didn't see anything that I am not supposed to see.

As he was about to pull his pants off but I turned away in time. I have a tattoo as well of a anchor, it's really small. It's just under my pelvis on the right of my body. Nobody knows about it. Not Jen, not my mom, nobody.

I take my pill and speed walk out the door. Just as I'm about to close the door behind me, I look one more time. I'm sorry, I can't help it.

I'm so thirsty, damn.

He has his costume trunks on and is facing away. He has two dimples on his back and has sexy back muscles. Ugh.

Call the police 'cause this hotness has to be illegal.

I go down the glass steps and I hear Austin walking down behind me after closing the room door.

Everybody has already changed and they have all gotten in the pool already, "Come get wet with me." James says and laughs, winking at me.

-

A/N: I LOVE THE SONG ABOVE OMG :P cheap thrills is the song for one of the trailers for my other book That Nerd. Oh, speaking of trailers I made a new one for That Nerd. I'll link it below instead of a question of the day, please let me know what you think ;) xx

Song: Sia - cheap thrills

Link to second trailer for That Nerd:

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG