Weird is a understatement

When I got home I was welcomed into the house by the smell of my Mom's homemade pasta with cheesy garlic bread. My favorite. I threw my stuff down on the living room floor before running for the kitchen.

"Mommy!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around my Mommy as she sprinkled extra cheese on the garlic bread. Yeap,I'm a Proud Mamas girl.

"Hi sweetie." Mom said smiling.

"How was your day, honey?" she said putting the last touches on dinner as I ran for the dish cabinet, grabbing a plate.

"It, was okay. Just the usual. How was work?"

"Work was fine." She smiled, grabbing the plate from my hand and filling it with food.

" Thanks Mommy!" I said taking my plate back and running up to my room.

I turned on my tv before plopping down on my cloud like bed, being careful not to spill my food. I watched some cheesy teen movie as I devoured my cheesy food. It was about a girl who was asked to pretend to be a gay guys girlfriend.

"Spssh! Like that would ever happen in real life!" I said choking on a bit of food as I said this out loud.

Just then my phone made a chime-y wimsickle sound from inside my pocket. I loved my text one, it kind of sounded like fairy godmothers wand as she used it to turn cinderrela pretty. 

I swallowed my last bite of food before checking my phone.

I don't recognize this number, I thought to my self.

" hey Idiot, it's me Jake. Save my number to your phone and then delete this text message after you get it."

It really annoys me when people put a lowercase letter to begin a text, it's like what's the point of even doing that, we all know cellphone automatically starts text with a cap letter. 

 He even took the time to put a cap letter at the beginning of Idiot! Well' we'll just see who's the idiot. 

I typed away at my phone furiously before hitting send. I let out a triumphed laugh before taking my emptied plate back to the kitchen and returning to my room with a glass of iced tea.

I looked down at my phone to see I had another text from the unknown number.

" really? what are you five? "

" no. I'm sixteen." I replied.

" I know how old you are, idiot."

"I knew you were uncapping that first letter. Also, if you know my age, why did you ask if I'm five? Also how do you know my age?! "

" your really stupid aren't you? I said that because you had a really five year old like comeback. Only five year olds use " I know you are, but what am I?" as a comeback."

" Stop saying mean things to me stranger who knows my age!"

" You really are aggravating. I'll try to make this really simple for you, This I Jake Farmer."

I stared there in shock for a couple of minutes before replying.

" Lies."

"I'm not lying you Moron! I even said I would text you tonight!" 

 " I need proof."

A few minutes later I received a picture message from stranger.

No way! It was a picture Jake Farmer, thee Jake Farmer, holding a notebook in his hands with something scribbled across it. Wow what terrible handwriting.