Food and Boys

"Your better hurry up Sofi, The bells gonna ring soon." Vanessa said shooting darts at me with her eyes.

"Umghgay." I tried to say "okay" through a mouth full of pancakes.

I adored 3rd period. Even if the feelng wasn't mutual. In fact the feling was probably opposite, considering it was not secret that my grade in here was somewhere in between a C and a F. But anyway there were two main reason that i LOVE this class. One.

The food. Because it's cooking class ya know.

Two, at the start of every 4th period if I'm slow to wash the dishes I'm forced to stay behind during second hour. Something that is a secret(I hope), is that most of the time, i do it on purpose. Yeah that's right. I purposly make myself late for 4th period. As much as i can actually. So i geuss your probably wondering why i would do this,huh? Well the reason is about 6"0with chocolate brown hair and even browner eyes, and a smile that so warm it could melt a glacier. We had met in the most innocent of ways, he was working in the school office one fateful day when I had once again forgot my lunch money at home. In a year where everyone was forgetting my name, He didn't. He knew my name. From the moment my name left his lips, I would never be the same.

" Sofie, if you don't hurry up I'm gonna tell that guy that you secretly classroom stalk him" My other friend Alexandra threatened. She was too pretty to understand. I loved her, don't get me wrong, but this was the one thing she's just never get. With her golden blonde hair,Atlantic blue eyes, and curvy body to match, she could get any guy she would want. Me on the other hand with my many broad shoulders nearly nonexistent face behind and unruly pile of  hair, my owner saving grace I'm the looks department was my feline-like eyes and and cheekbones.

If I ever wanted to be in Cats on broadway I was set. That wasn't my aspiration thought. I had many for my life, but the one that seemed the most unattainable was the Jake part. I'd love just to be a aquainstances with him. Unfortunately though he's complexly out of my league, and I'm completely out of any legitimate excuse to try and talk to him.

I stuffed the last of the pancakes into my mouth and began to wash the dishes. Just then the bell rang,and my kitchen buddies departed without me. I was no longer in the mood to even see his beautiful face today, so I quickly finish the dishes before heading toward the door, and running right into Jake Farmer.

"I'm sorry." he said politely.

" No it's my fault." I reply solemnly as I walk past him and head for my next class.