Chapter Fourteen

My first draft it's not done I promise

{Ricky's PVO}

"LIAM COME NOW," I shouted as I cradled April bridle style. Pulling her hair behind her head I rushed to the medical facility. Pulling the curtains behind, Liam sat as he examined X-rays when he sensed blood his eyes trailed mines and lower as his eyes met with Aprils. Concern filtered through those dark emerald pools and he started shouting orders.

"I need antibiotics, blood packet, scalpel and quick! Hurry!" Placing her in his arms, I ran to the fridge and grabbed the emergency blood packet. Taking a wife of it I smiled. Thank god Christina thought of this. Running back, Liam started working as he the scalpel deepened. She did a cry of pain and started to shake. Grabbed her arms I grabbed the metallic straps.

{Josh's PVO}

"Karma is a bitch." As my hands snacked around his neck I used my upper elbow and twisted forcefully. The sound of a crack and popped filled the room. With an utter of "I love you" his eyes creased behind his head as his kneed and dropped. His head rolled 3 inches from Brent's feet.

"I can't- looking down his eyes met with a bullet that pieced his left rib cage. He grew number and still. He gasped and lakes unconscious. Reaching out I grabbed him and ran down the hall. I need Christina and fast.

{Christina's PVO}

"You should get some rest Josh I'll watch him." I whispered while taking a sip of my dark coffee

"No!" I can't christina dont you get it! He's my world, my half everything. I've been with him when he needed me and you think that I'm going to sleep on my ass while he's fighting for his life in that emergency room!."

"I get it I do but you just need to calm down-"

"How can I be calm Christina, you don't get it your mate is gone I'm not trying to loose mines!"

That hit a pang in my heart I felt all my past and nightmares summon to reality came crashing down. My mate Macy taken away from me as a night pierced his heart. I tried running to help, helping her....I was late. Tears shed and this is is the first time I've cried in 4 months. I took therapy consoling,medication, even tried suicide but Ricky helped me through it. He's been my best friend for years and knew what it felt to love your mate and we both shared grief and for Josh to bring back a past I raided my mind from, hurts.

"Don't want my support, fuck you Josh." I knew he could easily kill me since he is Alpha and I disobeyed him but I wasn't going to take his bull shit. Everyone knows Macy's someone loved, cared for, my soul. We were a forbidden love story. Macy Dad also an Alpha of Rain Night Pack forbid her to see me even threatened to have me killed, but Macy wouldn't leave my side she didn't want to be daddy's princess and marry a male alpha she wanted me a beta.

"Christina you know I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry it's just-"

"You said enough. I helped you, I fought for you I did everything you've asked and this is how you repaid me?! Good luck. With that I ran

{Ricky's PVO}

My hand clasped April's as her heart grew faint. She was dying after a day of discovering her. Not even a god damn day and she's taken away from me. He breath became rasps. Clasping my hand tightly she spoke.

"Take care of our baby." A smile melting on her face as she grew limp and the echo of our baby's cries filled the lab. Here lied our baby girl. 7 pounds, eight ounces. Blue sparkling eyes and faint golden roots filled her scalp. Here lies Baby April.