Chapter Seven

Brent's PVO

My parents slowly opened the door. My mom was shocked as to why a stranger was inside our house while my dad looked furious.

Who is this? My dad yelled. While my mom folded her arms against her chest and patted her right foot up and down against the carpet. Waiting for an answer.

Uh this is my teacher Mr.Raven. I mumbled slyly.

Okay and what is he doing here? And why is he in front of you? My dad yelled.

Dad calm down please, and he was just...I was stopped mid-sentence when Josh extended his right hand shaking my fathers hand and kissing my Mom on her cheek which my dad didn't seemed to pleased about and neither did I.

Hi I'm Mr.Raven Brent's teacher and I am also his boyfriend he replied confidently.

I gasped while my jaw literally hit the floor.

Is there something you need to tell us about Brent? My mother asked while sneering.

Umm....I replied nervously.

Downstairs now! Both of you! Dad yelled, storming downstairs.

A growl erupted Josh's chest. I grabbed his hand, reassuring that everything is okay and he needs to calm down.

He gave me a passionate kiss which was interrupted when my dad yelled "WERE WAITING!"

I grabbed his head while we slowly descended downstairs to my faith.

We sat slowly on the pearl colored couch in the living room with our hands still positioned perfectly together.

So lets start from the beginning shall we? My dad stated curiously.

Josh's PVO

I had to tell Brent's parents that I was his. I'm not ashamed of what we have. He gasped but I knew that he will thank me later on. His dad was furious and I wouldn't blame him but he had no reason to scream at me or my mate. I was on the verge of slitting off his throat when I felt warm, soft hands grasp mines. I leaned in for a passionate kiss and was in my bear state. Tasting his honey lips when his dad yelled again. Nice time to ruin the moment dad in law. Hmm I can already imagine marrying Brent.

Brent led the way downstairs. We sat at the couch in front of his parents. His dad seemed more calm.

The awkward silence was demolished when Brent's dad decided to ask the question I've been dreading.

My brain was literally taking the day off while I gawked at Brent's dad nervously. I couldn't expose my kind and especially not to humans. But Brent is different, he's my mate.

Uh..look guys we met at a cafe and I didn't know he was my teacher and just like that we started going out Brent stated lying through his teeth. Sweat dripped down his temple as he prayed that his parents believed him.

After a few passing silent seconds Brent's mom decided to speak.

" listen we know its illegal and there's a huge age difference but your relationship with this man, son will not stop us from loving you she said heart warmly. Brent gasped in shock while his pupils grew wide and so did his stunning smile.

You don't care that I'm gay? Brent asked nervously.

No, but were mad at the fact that you didn't tell us sooner".

Thank you mom and dad Ben said rushing into his parents arm. Wow how much I missing hugging my family. I was suddenly pulled into the group hug.

Welcome to the family son Brent's dad stated proudly.