Chapter Six

Brent's PVO

I was thrashing back and forth trying to get out of Bens death grip but he wouldn't let go. I started gulping mouthfuls of chlorine. I was soon lacking oxygen. My eye lids started to get heavy and my vision started to turn into a black fogged blur. And my heart started to decelerate slowly. I grew tired and numb.

Josh's PVO

I looked at the water's reflection to see Ben having his way with my mate while my mate grew limbless and still?...My wolf was howling in anger that someone was hurting my mate while my heart was whimpering, hoping that Brent is still alive. I started to take action directly. Diving in the turquoise-aqua chlorine filled pool. I couldn't believe my eyes. Ben was sexually assaulting Brent while Brent was on a verge of dying.

Ben's PVO {Passionate}

Pleasure filled through my nerves as my hands were having a friendly visit with Ben's lower region. I was so deeply filled in my pleasure state that I didn't notice muscular hands clawing and my neck. I dropped Brent. Focusing on a more important task settling this once and for all. I fought back with as much strength but that wasn't easy since I was dealing with a second opponent (water).

Josh's PVO

My wolf took over and my claws slowly started to emerge. I slowly injected my beige, ruff and sharp claws into Bens back hopping it would do more damage than I have I intended. Probably even killing him. I was so caught up in Ben's death sentence that I didn't realized he dropped Brent. I jammed my right leg in Ben's gut. I started to diving in a panic to the bottom of the pool. Tracing Ben's body. I grabbed him bridal style and begun to swim back to the surface.

Ben's PVO

I returned to the surface gagging out blood. My whole body was aching but also healing. I decided it was time to leave and that I will be coming back for revenge soon. I ran inside the house grabbing my jacket and shirt and headed home.

Brent's PVO

I felt wet lip pressed against mines and my nerves started tingling. I knew who were the owner of these lips, it was no other than Josh. He tasted like mint and chlorine. His tongue invaded my mouth. He started pumping my chest. Water rushed from the back of my throat and I started gagging and coughing out water.

Josh's PVO

I pressed my lips ruffly against Brent's moist lips. He tasted like like honey and I was the bear craving it. I started pumping his chest while doing CPR. He started gagging and coughing out chlorine. His heavy eye lips opened and I stared at his bright olive green eyes in amazement. My wolf cheered with glee. I slowly carried Brent bridal style inside his house. Rushing upstairs I grabbed a towel to cover his frame. While he dried hisself, I started packing up some of his clothing in a black suitcase.

"What are you doing with my belongings he whispered.

"You not safe by yourself and especially around Ben. Your staying with me."

" NO! You have no right to take me. This is my home. Everything to me. He yelled

"I need to protect you Brent. After what happened today my heart shattered and I can't risk losing you. To you this house might be your everything but your my everything. Your like a life source to me, oxygen, I need you by me and I'm not taking no for an answer."

" Your everything? He asked in a cracked voice. Tears started to crawl down his cheeks. Droplets spilling on his towel.

" Yes your everything I answered with conviction filling my tone. It then occurred to me that Brent was crying. I approached the bed slowly. My weight shifted the side next to him that was not occupied. I placed him on my lap, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

Whispering soothing things inside his ear. I even tried licking his earlobe but his mood was not cheering up.

I stopped midway. I could hear a heavy and light set of foot steps pounding the floor. I placed Brent on the bed quickly. From the expression he had on his face I could tell he had no idea what was going on. I took my position, standing in front of him.

The door was slowly opened and Brent's parents entered. This is so not happening...

Brent's Mom PVO

I've had a long day of work and honestly missed the comfort of my bed. I dropped my keys on the coffee table and coat on the chair. I stated to unwrap my brown loose bun, letting it fall on my shoulders. Flipping off my heels. 3 minutes later my husband arrived and greeted me. I wasn't in the mood for a journey (The Stairs). My feet were killing me and I didn't feel like walking up the stairs. So I called my husband Mike letting him carry me bridal style upstairs. When we were on the tops stairs we heard the sobbing of my baby boy. We ran down the hall in panic to his room. Could he have done it to hisself again? He finished his therapy sessions and they qualified him as stable.

VOTE! COMMENT! LIKE! I'm going to update more. Come on guys tell me what you think.

Question: What was Brent sent to therapy sessions for?