Chapter Two

Ben's PVO

I wonder what's taking so long. It's been 14 minutes already. I started walking to the front of the class wanting to see what was taking so long but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm. Where you goin babe? This girl with brunette hair and dark grey eyes said. None of your business now can you please let go? I said nicely not wanting to say something that would be rude. Whatever she said dropping my arm. I continued my journey, grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open I was met with a wicked site. Mr.Raven kissing and sucking on my Bre's neck like the pedophile he is. Hurt and tears filled my eyes. I really liked Bre and I was going to ask him out later.

"Well Well Well, it seems like Mr.Raven has a likening for my Bre" I stated.

"He's mine" Mr.Raven growled.

I laughed dryly "No he's not yours and never will be yours you pedophile" I stated.

I stood my ground in confidence while Mr. Ryan clothes started shedding off and growls erupted from his throat. I knew i smelled a mutt. In less than a minute a massive wolf in snow while fur with glowing aqua eyes stood in front of Brent but I'm not backing down.

"OMG!" Brent exclaimed in shock while fear filled his eyes as he started to shake.

The massive wolf started to proceed forward. I then started a transformation of my own. Which know one knew about until now.

My eyes started turning crimson and my fang started to come out. Well I guess the cat's out of the bag. I'm a Vampire.

Brent's PVO

"WDF! Am I on PUNK'D right now? Where's the hidden tv cameras and Aston Kutcher. My math teacher just transformed to a wolf and now Bens a vampire? God am I in heaven or a sex dream?. Where's the popcorn when you need it. I shook out my thoughts just in time because Mr.Raven had his paws latched around bens neck while Ben had his teeth injected in Mr.Ravens leg. I had to stop this before someone ends up getting hurt."

"Stop!" I yelled.

They both instantly stopped and turned there heads to look at me.

"What the hell is going on? I got questions and need answers. Like for instance who the hell said any of you own me? Also why is my math teacher a wearwolf and my closet friend is a vampire?"

"I can explain" Mr.Raven said.

"No save it!" I yelled storming out of the building. This is all too much. I need a hot bath and sometime to think. I reached inside my pocket while tears rolled down my face and called my bro Tom to pick me up.

Toms PVO {MISS ME?}

I groaned reaching for my phone inside my gym pants. I was at soccer practice. Practicing for the soccer nationals coming up soon. I use my hand as shade to see the name on my screen and my little bro's name appeared.

"What's up Bre?" I asked concerned.

"Can you pick me up?" He whimpered in a shaky voice. I can tell he has been crying.

"Sure, I'll come get you now. Where are you, and why have you been crying" I asked.

"I'm at school, and I don't wanna talk about it" He whimpered.

"It's okay and I'm on my way" Grabbing my key, I informed coach Willams that I'm done for the day.

"Alright see ya tomorrow, This time no flakin ya hear?"

"Yes coach" I smiled. His country accent gets me every time. I still wondered why Bre was still at school, we were let out 50 minutes ago. But I know he'll tell me when he's ready.