Chapter Ten

Josh's PVO

My Wolf is ragging with hormones that Brent caused. I have a boner that's as hard as a rock. I gr

abbed Brent's forearm gently, leading him to the Janitor's closet. I pushed my chest against him and started kissing him with hunger. I licked his bottom lip begging for entrance and he instantly gave in. Our lips rubbed against each other. He whimpered softly while my hand was playing pick-ah-boo with his zipper.

I slowly pulled down his zipper and my hand tiptoed inside his boxers. Just when we were about to go in full swing, the door knob started shaking. I held my hand over his mouth. I groaned softly while taking my hand out of his boxers while he pulled up his pants.

Keys jingled inside the lock.

"We have to hide babe" I whispered.

"Okay" he nodded.

" let's hide behind the cleaning self". I grabbed his hand leading him behind the shelf.

The door opened and closed with a click. Lights flickered on casting a shadow behind the shelf.

"I could of swore I heard Alpha Josh's voice" someone mumbled. And instantly I knew that soft, raspy voice.

I crept out of the shadows taking a confusing Brent with me.

"What are you doing here Christina?"

"That's the same question I wanted to know also and why does it smell like sex"? She asked curiously.

"We'll thanks to you me and my mate couldn't even get to that part."

"Oh you poor baby" she said smirking.

"Brent meet Christina, Christina meet Brent my mate."

"Hi" Brent said shyly.

"Hi nice to meet you she replied while leaning in.

"What are you doing?" I asked growling at her and taking my position infront of Brent.

"Calm down pup, I was only smelling his marking".

"I don't want you smelling him or being no where near him, Why are you in here anyway?"

"If you may know, Alpha Ricky wanted me to hand you this request" she said handing me a Manila card that had my initials engraved in gold. It looked enchanting.

I took the request from her and held it in my palms. "What is this?" I asked with curiosity.

"I wish I knew he told me not to open it so I followed Alpha Ricky's command".

I opened the mania card gracefully and decided to read the message out loud since Brent and Christina were both curious.

"Josh I wanted to take this time to invite you on an exquisite date with me by the River View Lake. I honestly like you and feel as if we have a connection. I'll be waiting for you my one and only". The room instantly grew quiet while my throat started to feel dry and raspy. Tears filled Brent's eyes as he rushed out of the Janitor's closet.

"Wait Brent I can explain" I yelled but he was already gone. How could I have been so stupid and not see the signs?

"Well that was interesting and all but I should be leaving now" Christina said rushing out of the closet.

I held my face in my palms while a sigh slipped pass my lips.

"What have I done?"

Brent's PVO

I don't care that school isn't over I just need to get away from him. With ever word he repeated I felt my heart rip to shreds. I should have known he was playing with my emotion. Who would want a loser like me? I asked mentally while wiping the tears that wouldn't stop pouring. I was so caught up in my emotional phase that i didn't realized a figure behind me.

A cloth was held over my nose while I struggled to get out of this figure's grip. My eyes started to get heavy after each passing second but before a black blur filled my visions my eyes were met with Ben's.

IK IT SUCKS BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WAYY INTERESTING. AND GUESS WHAT? BEN ISNT THE ONLY CRAZY ONE. VOTE! LIKE! COMMENT! ^_^ €: