Chapter Twelve

{April's PVO}

I've been locked and kidnapped for 4 weeks by Master Ben. I've tried many attempts to escape but they all seem to back fire on me.

{April's FlashBack} 7: 00 AM

Stretching, I peeled myself off of my nice silk aqua sheets. I gently pecked my husband lip's as he groaned in his sleep.

"Good morning Sweetie." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Good morning Honey."

"Where ya off to?"

"Morning jog." I replied.

"Babe your yoga tights gets more sex than I do." He chuckled.

"Maybe if you'll run with me we can..."

"Yoga tights have you in the morning and I do at night." He responded while biting my ear.

"Ricky I have to go.." I suppressed a moan.

"Fine he grumbled."

----------------------------------------{FlashBack Ended}------------------------------------------------

{Present}

I laid down on the hard metallic table as my stomach ached with pain and blood poured. Master Ben took the scalpel and sliced deeply inside my fragile belly as my cries of pain and screams filled the room. There going to take away the last piece of Ricky I have left.. His baby.

{Josh's} PVO

We've searched all the areas but he's out there and I know it. I really don't want to loose Ben like the way Ricky lost his mate, I think I'd killed myself. I couldn't even handle losing his for two days but forever? As the thought filled my mind, my body stated to shake.

"Josh calm down." Christina said wrapping her long arms around me.

"What if I lose him forever?" I asked as tears glided down my face and stained my pants.

"You won't Josh, We will find him." She said reassuringly.

"I know." I sighed.

"Go take a run. Your wolf needs it and so do you."

"Be back in 20 minutes." I shouted as my clothes begun to shred and my claws extended. My paws crushed the ground as I raced down the lake. My wolf felt free.

I stopped at the lake and turned back into my human form staring at my reflection in glistening turquoise-navy blue lake. An image of Brent's face appeared when we first met. I just need to touch him just once...my hand reached to touch the image when suddenly I heard a scream of pain.

{Brent's PVO}

I screamed as Ben's nailed pierced my skin. I had to do something and I needed to face the consequence. I wasn't going to let Ben takes what belongs to April.

{Ten Minutes Ago}

I heard April's screams of pain through the wooden door and I couldn't just sit here while she fought for her life by giving up something that was suppose to be in her life soon. As I thought about this I noticed a black figure behind the guard..and those eyes..wait I know those eyes it's Josh!

"Excuse me Sir".

"Yes peasant." The guard groaned.

"Theres something behind you."

" I'm not falling for that trick." He chuckled.

"It's not a trick." I mumbled.

"Yea right. Go back to your corner Peasant."

With those words being said, Josh pounced on him.

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE IDK LOL TOOK ME FOREVER TO THINK OF A GOOD CONCEPT BUT THIS IS DEDICATED TO BRAIN FOOD: CHIPS :D next chapter is going to be AMAZING BALLS