Chapter Nine

Brent's PVO

I placed the key in the ignition, starting off my new car. I can't believed he brought me my own car. But I do have my permit I got it when Tom said it was time for me to learn how to drive 1 year ago. We would practice parallel parking, shifting and how to brake. Now I'm not a race car professional but I know my way behind the wheel. I noticed that Josh's Porsche was already gone. I backed out from behind the stage. Putting the car on reverse and sped off. I met up with josh. I rolled my windows down. And so did he.

Ready he asked.

Yea I nodded

Go! He yelled.

We both sped off.

-------------------- {20 MINUTES LATER}----------------

I drove my car up the drive way and noticed Josh's car already parked and he was leaning against his car.

Took you long enough he said winking.

Cheater I mumbled. He smirked kissing my lips.

I don't want to keep you up. You and I have school tomorrow and its 11:00 pm he said pushing me against the car while cupping my but. I'll see you tomorrow babe. He said giving me a teasing good night kiss.

Fine I huffed. I didn't want him to leave.

Thanks for everything josh I love you good night.

Love you too Brent. Dream about me again he winked. He hopped in his car and sped off.

Best night ever! I yelled doing my victory dance :D

Everyone was already asleep. I didn't want to wake anyone, I quietly tip toed upstairs down the hall and to my room. Changing in my pajamas I slid in my bed and did exactly what he said. I dreamt of him.

------------------------ {MORNING} ---------------------

I woke up happy as ever. In an hour I would be seeing the love of my life. I forgot I left my contacts in last night but decided to wear them for today. I took a 15 minute shower, got dressed, grabbed my keys and an cereal bar.

Tom was outside waiting for me.

Hey Tom I don't need rides anymore I said.

Why? Is your boyfriend giving you rides he said jokingly.

No I said blushing. Do you see that red Charger over there?

Yea. I was wondering who's car it is he said curiously.

Its mines I exclaimed.

Woah your kidding right? he said walking with me over to my car.

Nope josh brought it for me. I said cheekily

Nice Tom said patting me on the back.

I slid in, putting on my seatbelt. I blasted the radio and of course Just Give Me A Reason had to start playing.

Tom slid in the passenger seat.

The song played while memories of last night filled my mind. I smiled wider.

Someone's happy Tom said.

Yes I am I replied while I parked my car.

I got out and of course people were gossiping and crowding to see who's car. And if I would have seen myself with this car I would have been shocked to.

"Isn't that the fag?" I heard a voice say.

"Is he like rich now or something?" Another voice asked.

"Do you think he sucked someone up for that car?" Someone asked which was followed by giggles and chuckling.

Tom whispered saying "don't let them get to you, there losers." I nodded my head in response and entered the school. I grabbed things from my locker and entered my baby's class.

Josh's PVO

Today was the first time in two years that I didn't dream about the slaughter of my pack.instead I had a "hard" dream about Brent. I did my daily basis routine. I locked my condo. Entered my Porsche and sped off to see my mate.

I arrived 15 minutes shortly. Grabbing my leather jacket and brief case. I locked all the door and entered the school. Going down the hall to the math building. Shortly after the 1st bell started to ring and in walked in my mate. Since I won our little race I get to touch him all day and trust me I'm going to enjoy it.

Alright class since its still the first week of school I'm going to give you guys busy work to see what you know and what you need help on. The class groaned in response. I walked through each row, handing each student an assignment. But when I stopped at Brent's desk I decided that this is an easy opportunity to have fun.

I slowly leaned in to hand him his paper when it "accidentally" fell on the floor.

My mistake I said smirking.

I bent down slowly. Trailing my fingers up his leg, I grabbed his groan gently instantly making his play mate hard. He quietly moaned,

Here you go Brent I said handing him his paper while a whimper escaped his throat.

---------------------{3 MINUTES LATER}-------------

Brent's PVO

I forgot about the race from yesterday and since I'm the victim Josh decided to touch my groan. Bre Jr was hard and begging to come out. I needed to use the restroom and need to get rid of this quickly but seeing Josh's face was not helping.

I raised my hand and he instantly recognized me.

Yes Brent? He asked cheekily.

Can I use the restroom Mr.Raven? I mumbled.

Sorry I don't let anyone use the restroom during the first 10 minutes of class.

Ugh! that sexy son of a bitch I mumbled and his ears perked up while he smiled.

Okay is everyone done? Josh asked.

I shot my hand up. I finished a minute ago.

He came by me and this time he decided to blow in my ear sending shivers down my spine when no one was looking. Two could play that game.

When he passed back up I slapped his ass smirking and looking everywhere but him. Some of my classmates heard it because heads turned while Josh groaned.

Class I'm going to right back you all may talk among yourselves but Brent a word.

Okay Jos....I mean Mr. Raven I mumbled. Grabbing my backpack I placed it in front of in an attempt to hide my pointer.

He held the door open for me while the class filled with chatter.

He grabbed my forearm pulling me inside the janitors closet.

VOTE! COMMENT! LIKE! FART RAINBOWS? IDK. THE NEXT CHAPER IS COMING UP AND A NEW CHARACTER. LOVE U GUYS! €: ^_^