Chapter Eight

Brent's PVO

I was so over whelmed. He just gave me the new iPhone5 and now he's giving another gift? The gift didn't seem too light or too heavy as it landed on my lap. He looked at me with eagerness. I slowly pulled back the Baby Blue gifting wrapping off until I could see a hint of what it was. I teared through the wrapping. My eyes started filling with tears of joy while my throat did the opposite and started to burn. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. It was a customized MacBook filled with my favorite superheroes and slogans as the cover.

How did you know? I asked while gliding my hand across its smooth, comic filled surface.

"Well 2 birdies told me you were huge fans of the avengers, batman and apparently the creepy joker?

"Yes I do. And your better than all those guys put together. Your my Captain Savior baby."

" And I'll always be there to catch you he said swooping me in his arm. I would love to continue but are date haven't even begun.

There's more? I gasped.

Yes. He replied.

P!nk's PVO

I got a call from my old friend Josh. I was suppose to be at an interview for E News but when Josh called saying he needed a favor and that he wanted to surprise his boyfriend Brent. I gladly accepted to perform for him and his boyfriend. I will be singing Just Give Me A Reason, but as a solo. I told my manager and he scheduled a jet to drop me off at the camp site at Florida where the surprise would be located for Brent. We arrived there around 9pm. Getting up the gear that would be needed on a small stage.

Brent's PVO

We arrived at a campsite that was absolutely beautiful. There was an blue/aqua nighties glow and lakes surrounded the forest in all different shapes, colors and sizes. Josh being the gentlemen he is walked over to my car door, opening it for me.

Thanks I blushed. I notice he had a picnic blanket and basket and a bottle of wine. We sat in front of a small stage that was place with a microphone, drum set and piano.

Hmm I wonder what's that about.

He placed the blanket and basket on the floor. Removed the plates, candles and wine glasses. He lit the candles.

What ever was placed inside that basket smelled finger looking good. He pulled out all of my favorite dishes of seafood.

Lobster, shrimp, crab,etc. I felt like we were at red lobster.

"This looks delicious".

"I know Marie made this for us, she's like a sister to me" He responded.

"Well compliments to the chef from me I said taking a bite of lobster.

"Mmmm I moaned.

"Moan for me again baby. Josh said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Actually I'm moaning for the lobster. Be jealous. I giggled.

Well you'll be moaning for me tonight. He said confidently.

But I have another surprise. He walked up to the microphone on the stage while I ate this to die for lobster.

Now introducing P!nk he yelled.

"OMG NO HE COULDN'T HAVE?" I gasped.

Pink walked on the the stage wearing an element pearl ruffled dress with matching Jimmy Choo's 3 inch heels.

"This is for you Brent she said softly over the microphone.

Josh grabbed my hand softly, pulling me on my feet.