Chapter 1

Hey guys.

First off, I know that there are thousands of books on Wattpad to choose from and read, so, I feel much honored that you chose to read my book.

I have been thinking about this idea since 6 months and I finally gathered the courage to write it.

Hope you like it.

---------

I see Hunter, Chase's younger brother, running towards me just as I am about to get into my car.

"Sara wait!", he pants out as he reaches me, his breathing labored.

"What's up, Hunter?", I ask politely because he had nothing to do with the incident that took place two years ago and illogical of me to hate him.

"Sara, I found this letter in one of my drawers. Chase left it for you", says Hunter.

Chase.

Just his name is enough to increase my hate towards him.

I can't and won't forgive him.

Ever.

"You can burn it for all I care. He may be your brother but to me he is nothing but a ghost from my past. He is not MY Chase anymore. He stopped being MY Chase two years ago", I tell him with a sharp edge in my voice.

"Sara, please", he pleads.

"No, Hunter, I cannot", I reply with a cold voice.

"Sara, I know you still care for him. Even after all these years, you still care. Please, this could be the only way to get my big brother back", he says.

His words are true to some extent. I still care. Yes, I still care about him even after the incident and I always will. Chase will always hold a special place in heart. He gave me many precious memories and I will forever cherish them and Hunter knows this. Maybe that is why I gave in. Maybe not. I won't ever know.

"What does it say?", I finally ask..

Hunter blows out a long breath while saying, "I don't know. Written on it is 'Only to be opened by Sara'".

"Well, let's open it then", I say while cautiously opening the letter as though it is a bomb.

Dear Sara,
First of all, I want to apologize for what happened two years ago. I have not spent a single day where I don't think about that and regret it.
I know that this is no way to apologize for my actions and I promise that I will make it up to you.
Now, you may be wondering how I will manage to do that since I am, apparently, 'missing'. Well, remember when you always told me that you wanted to go on a 'The Adventure'? I got the perfect adventure for you.

Wait for it...

...

...

...

Wait..

...

Bang the drums please...

Find me! I'll leave clues for you to figure out.
-Your Chase.

A traitorous smile appears on my face. He can make me smile without even being present over here. That's Chase for you. Ever the charismatic boy.

"Well, what does it say?", inquires Hunter.

So, I tell him.

"Looks like you have your perfect adventure", says Hunter with a big grin on his face.

Yeah. Looks like I have some work to do.