Chapter One: Texting is No Sneaky Matter

Lestrade and Mycroft had a scene together!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gregory sighed as he sat up from his spot on his bed, Mycroft snored gently beside him his arm covering up a good portion of his face. Greg smiled before slowly slipping out of bed making sure he didn't wake his boyfriend. He trudged to his restroom a yawn escaping his lips, he had been called in for an early case and he really didn't want to go.

He relieved himself washing his hands after and brushing his teeth, he knew Mycroft would be awake in an hour or so and by then he'd already be gone. He frowned spitting out the tooth paste in his mouth and rinsing it with water. He walked out the bathroom and back into his room that he so desperately wanted to stay in.

Mycroft stirred in his sleep letting out a soft groan, Lestrade chuckled and walked to his dresser grabbing his outfit of the day. He tugged off his pajamas as silent as possible, the shirt he had on was one of Mycroft's he noted that he'd wash it after the day was over so that he could wear it again.

He slipped on black slacks and a white button dress shirt determining whether or not he should wear a tie or not. Deciding not to he grabbed his dress shoes and a pair of black socks, he took a seat on his bed careful not to wake Mycroft once again. He grumbled under his breath as he slipped on his socks and wiggled into his shoes.

He felt the bed move with the weight of his lover and he grinned to himself looking back to see a very tired looking Mycroft fully awake and sitting up. Mycroft yawned and gave Lestrade a soft smile, his hair askew.

"Good morning." Greg smiled at Mycroft who gave him a ghost of a grin.

"Good morning, how did you rest." Mycroft murmured rubbing at his face.

"Well, how about you? I know my bed is nothing compared to yours but-" Lestrade started.

"I slept great." Mycroft reassured him.

"Good." Greg mumbled nodding his head and tying his shoes.

"Why are you awake so early? I usually leave before you." Mycroft slipped out of bed his pajamas wrinkled.

"Early case, we both know how much i love those." Greg murmured sarcastically standing back up.

"Hmm, I'll meet you for lunch then?" Mycroft approached Greg.

"Can't Sherlock is on this case and if he sees us.." Lestrade frowned along with Mycroft.

"Dinner?" Mycroft pulled Lestrade by the waist so that he could be closer to him.

"Defiantly." Greg smiled giving Mycroft a peck on his lips.

"Great, I'll see you at eight?" Mycroft had no intentions of letting go of Greg just yet though.

"Mycroft, i have to go." Greg chuckled and Mycroft reluctantly let go.

Greg grabbed his coat and keys from his closet and he looked back at Mycroft who was trudging to the bathroom. He smiled before slipping on his coat and stuffing his keys in his pocket.

"I'll see you later." He called out towards the restroom, "Love you."

"Love you too." Mycroft called back causing Lestrade to grin.

He loves me. He walked out of his flat trusting Mycroft enough to leave him alone in it. He sighed in bliss. One of the most feared men in the government loves me, wow.

~**~

Sherlock studied the crime scene while John watched and Lestrade restrained himself from texting Mycroft. He tapped at his pocket feeling the outline of his phone, he really wanted to see how Mycroft was doing but he knew Sherlock would become suspicious. Lestrade let out a small huff. Sherlock sighed glaring at Lestrade.