"Okay well I'm gonna go upstairs." I said while standing, and Jack doing the same.

"Well me and your mom won't be here tonight, we're going to go visit my parents but we'll be back later tomorrow." He smiled

"Okay, have fun." I shrugged while making my way upstairs.

        "So where are you going?" Jack asked as I started walking in my room.

       "Nate's." I smirked.

      "Oh same." He said causing my smirk to vanish.

      "Why?!" I emphasized.

      "Because he's my friend. But I'll see you there. Want a ride?" He asked.

     "Um I have my own car." I bitched

     "Oh, I meant a ride on my dick but I guess you could do that too." He smirked.

    "You're fucking disgusting." I gaged

    "Whatever you say babygirl." He said before walking out.

After Jack had left I called Jovana and texted Nina and Mia about the plans.
I decided on straightening my hair and leaving my makeup natural. I put on a adidas windbreaker along with some shorts and a loose tank top that says 'fuck how you feel'.

I look at myself in the mirror once more before grabbing my keys and going downstairs.

"You look cute." Jack complimented

"I know." I smirked causing him to roll his eyes.

"Where are you going?" David asked concerned.

"Uh to Nate's."

"Why are you going so early?" Jack questioned.

"So we can hook up." I said in a duh tone, causing him to give me the death glare.

"Nah I'm joking, I have to pick up three other people so get out your feelings." I laughed as I said bye to Mr.David and walked out the door.

I drove to Nina's house first since she lives the closest.

"Hey bitch." She laughed as she got into the car.

"Hey hoe." I said as I started driving to Mia's house.

I pulled up to Mia's house and she was already waiting outside for me to pick her up.

"Finally! I thought you forgot about me." She exaggerated causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay so I have to pick up Jovana and then we can go." I said.

"Oh that girl you ditched us for." Nina scoffed.

"If you don't get the fuck out your damn feelings. She really chill and you're gonna like her so stop being booty hurt whore." I huffed.