"Harry, calm down. You know how your temper gets." He said rubbing my back. "I'm sure, it'll all be fine. Now, let's go finish rehearsal and get to that meeting."

"Yeah, LouBear, I guess you're right. C'mon, let's go." I said pushing my curls to the side and following Lou on stage.

*******

I wiped my sweaty hand on my jeans and put my hand on the door knob. I looked back at Lou and he noticed my nervousness.

"Haz, do you want me to go in first?" He asked, giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded and he placed his hand on mine, removing it from the knob.

He nodded to the boys and pushed the door open. I immediately followed behind and heard Simon's voice.

"Boys! Take a seat!" He ordered getting up and giving Lou a hug. He sat back down at his desk and motioned towards the couch.

I was squished in the middle between Lou and Zayn , with Liam next to Zayn and Niall next to Lou.

"Um, hi Uncle Si. Are you going to tell us the reason we were asked to be here?" Liam asked , and Simon chuckled.

"Yes I was getting to that. Now, boys, a year and a half ago, I signed you to SyCo records. Now, I believed in you all. And that wasn't a mistake. You have your new album out and everything seems to be going well. But, you guys are a little less focused then usual. Now, Harry. I would like to know what this is all about." He explained , looking me in the eye.

Oh god. I knew he was going to call me out on something.

I could feel my cheeks go a cristarant red. I looked down at my hands and I darted my eyes from everyone else's. I clenched my hands into fists, trying to keep myself from him telling me I had to explain myself. I didn't have to explain myself if I didn't want to and Ash was no distraction. She was the woman I loved.

"I.. I have no idea what you're talking about Simon." I stuttered , shaking my head. I felt Lous hand rubbing my shoulder in comfort but it really wasn't helping.

I heard a sliding sound from in front of me. I looked up and saw that Simon had a magazine on his desk under his fingers in front of me.

"Well, I presume you already know, but let's take a look, shall we." He said handing me the magazine. The London Eye... not an original name.

shit.Shit.SHIT. I should have been more careful in the public eye, I feel so stupid.

On the front cover , the headline was stated , "HASHEY: London's New Power couple! See All The Juicy Details Inside!" And on the front there was a picture of Ash and me, kissing at this carnival we went to last week.

I flipped to page 32 and started reading the article.

"Say hello to London's new power couple, Ashley Benson and Harry Styles! They are just to die for! In recent pictures, they were seen outside Nando's restaurant, with Harry cradling Ashley in his arms like a comforting boyfriend, as it looks that she was crying. Why was she crying, you may ask? Maybe Harry made her upset? Or she's just an emotional publicity hog that dates Harry to get attention? Find out in next weeks issue!"

I hung my mouth open in shock. Publicity hog? Ash never liked me in the first place, so why would she do it for publicity?

"This is such bullshit Simon, it is. She would never do that to me. We love eachother, she's not a distraction." I told him, my fists clenching.

"Does she love you, really?" He asked. He slid another magazine in front of me. "Read." He commanded.

I looked at the magazine called "Hollywood Insider". The title was, "Ashley Benson, Cheater or Lover?" with a picture of her under it. What?