Chapter 4: The Hurting (dead) Heart

A/N okay so my last chapter I was probably hella proud of. Also, thank all of you who already voted for it and commented on it! You guys really inspired me to keep on writing this story so here you go! Another chapter for your lovely faces! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Enjoy my lovelies~

~RuthioTheWeeb

Dirk's POV:

Something is pulling at your non-beating heart, and it hurt. Actually, you knew what it was but you knew there was nothing you could do about it. All you could do is watch the person who caused this, watch hopelessly ((because he doesn't have Jake yet *wink wonk*)) as you fail to only fuel this smaller male's rage towards you. It wouldn't work out anyways, he is a human, but not just any human, a hunter. It reminds you of Romeo and Juliet, yet you hate that book anyways. No offense to Shakespeare, but that wasn't his best work. Anyways, your "love story" was different. He didn't love you back and he probably never would. It tore you apart and hurt worse then being dunked into an ocean of holy water and left there to burn. It was unbearable but yet you had to sit back and watch. You consider yourself lucky you at least got to have sex with him, even if it wasn't actually himself. You'll just pretend it was real for you both, just like you always play pretend about how one day he'll finally fall heads over heels for you willingly. Your Dirk Strider and you are hurting.