Chapter 33

Scott's pov

"Mitch. Mitch get up. Mitch. Mitchell. Babe. Wake up."

"Shhh"

It was already 10am and Mitch still hadn't waken up, usually I wouldn't care but we had a long drive to get back home and I wanted to be home at a decent time.

"Mitchell."

"No."

"Don't make me."

"Go away."

"You asked for it kiddo." I crawled back into bed beside him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Scott don't."

I didn't listen to him and I started tickling him. He hated it but it would get him out of bed plus it was so funny to watch him squirm. He was trying to get my arms off of him but it was no use because I was so much stronger than him. He was kicking me and yelling to stop so I stopped tickling him but kept my arms wrapped around his torso, holding both his arms so he couldn't move.

"You gonna get out of bed if I let go?" I asked him.

"Ugh. Do I have to?"

"Yes sir you do." I said mocking his whiney voice.

"Shut up!" He yelled. I started tickling him again but only for a few seconds before he got words out between his laughs, "okay! Okay okay okay okay! Stop it! I'll get up!"

"You promise?"

"Yes! Just let go now!"

I let go and he rolled over to look at me, clearly not happy with my way to get him out of bed. I smiled and shot him a wink before pecking his lips and standing up.

"Hurry up, I'll go make you breakfast, then we hit the road."

~~~

We drove through the mountains, taking the scenic route again, with the windows rolled down and the playlist Mitch made blasting from the radio as we sang along.

We've only been on the road for about and hour and Mitch was already complaining.

"Scott I'm tired!"

"How? You slept in long enough."

"I coulda slept longer if you were such a little BITCH!" He yelled the last word which made me laugh.

"Yeah yeah I'll get over the comment just like you will be fine without your sleep."

"Brat."

"Pest."

We laughed at our conversation and went back to screaming the words to Can't Sleep Love.

2 more hours of us talking and singing passed before we decided a break was necessary. We pulled into a gas station to fill up the tank and get some snacks. We went inside after the gas tank was all filled up and ready. We walked around the small shop looking for something that wouldn't be horrible tasting. We got a couple of drinks and some chips before heading back out. We payed for the food and gas then headed back out to the car. We were in a small town, it seemed pretty boring so we didn't try to take in the surroundings like we did in the mountains. We were stopped at a red light when our jam came on. Mitch turned up the volume so everyone in the town could hear Drunk In Love being sung by my queen.

Us screaming the lyrics quickly turned into us just screaming when the light turned green and we noticed the truck coming full speed at the side of our car. The passenger side of the car. Mitch's side of the car. There was no way to swerve away or speed up in time. I looked over to at Mitch and was met with the look of fear in his eyes.

"MITCH!"

And then black.