Chapter 22

Mitch's pov

My eyes fluttered open and I rolled over to see Scott, still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to slowly lift Scott's arms up and off me so I could get out of bed but it ended in him just holding me tighter. I turned to face him again and placed a light kiss on his lips. His eyelids popped open revealing his gorgeous blue eyes. "Hey hun." I said softly.

"Hi."

"I have to get up now." I said in the same quiet tone.

He shut his eyes again and pulled me in even closer, tightening his grip. "You don't have to do anything."

"It's time for me to get out of bed."

"No."

"Yes." I squirmed, attempting to get out of his tight grip, but I obviously failed. I heard Scott laugh a little bit. "What!"

"You think you can get out that easy?"

I groaned in annoyance and started trying to escape once again. After like a minute of fighting against Scott, I gave up. I laid in his arms and cuddled. He smiled, obviously happy with himself.

We just laid together for a while until he decided he needed to get up and shower. I got up and did the same.

We met back in the kitchen where he was cooking for the both of us. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He took out one of his earbuds and looked down to me. "Hope you're hungry." He said.

"When aren't I?" I joked back.

We sat down and ate our breakfast together. Not much happened all day, we only left the apartment for our Starbucks run but other than that, we accomplished nothing, which was okay. Days like these aren't too bad when you're with someone as good as my Scotty boy.