Chapter 10

Mitch's pov

I woke up and Scott was no longer beside me. "Scoooooott!" I called out to see if he left the apartment or not. His head poked out of my bedroom.

"Morning sleepyhead!"

"Why were you in my room?"

"Starting your packing for you." That's really nice of him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Was there something you needed when you called my name?"

"Just making sure you didn't leave me."

"I would never." Scott winked at me. It's really hot when he does that. I blushed a bit but he didn't see because he had already gone back to packing.

I got up, made myself a bowl of cereal and placed myself in front of the tv so I could watch some cartoons. After I finished eating and the episode of Family Guy finished up, I went and joined Scott in my room. "Holy shit you got a lot done today." He laughed and turned around to face me while I stood there gawking at the piles of boxes he had finished packing already.

"It is like 3 o'clock you know? I can get a lot done in 5 hours." I checked my phone and shockingly enough it was 3:18. I slept for a long time.

"Why didn't you wake me up, I could have helped, it is my stuff. I don't want you to have to do everything."

"You were tired. I didn't want to disturb your sleep." He's so sweet. I love him so much.

"Thanks babe." I went over to the closet he was clearing out and started folding my clothes and putting them into boxes. We worked for like another 3 hours or so and decided to call it a day. We got up, admiring how much work we did in only a few hours.

"Mall doesn't close until 10. Shopping?" Scott suggests.

"We just cleared out all of my clothes and you wanna go get more?"

"Okay then how about we try out that ropes course they just put in at the mall."

"Sounds fun."

"Alright, we will leave in 10 minutes."

I got changed out of my sweatpants and threw on a shirt as well. Scott was wearing black pants, a tank top that showed off his muscles and a red hat. We jumped in the car and headed to Starbucks before we went to the mall, obviously. We got to the mall and wandered around until we found the new instalment. The entrance read 'Ropes Quest'. Intriguing. We walked in and saw a bunch of tall platforms connected by rope ladders, tight ropes, thin metal poles, and like a million different things that looked hard to get across. "Oooh this should be interesting." Scott exclaimed.

"Yeah, cause we are both very good at physical activity so this should be easy." I say sarcastically. Scott laughs and starts heading towards the front desk while I follow.