Chapter 18

Scott's pov

"So... Scott," ugh great, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Why did I say that. Immediate regret. Shit.

"Okay Scott, I dare you to.. Uhm," he stopped to think for a second before blurting out the stupidest idea ever, "Let me give you a hair cut!"

"What?! I like my hair!"

"You picked dare, and can't back out now. Plus you need a hair cut."

"What's that supposed to mean? Ugh whatever. I swear if you mess up my hair, Alex, I will kill you."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, heading towards my bathroom, Alex following close behind. I sighed and pulled out a pair of scissors and sat down, facing Alex, who had a huge grin plastered on his face. He took the scissors then assessed everything before he began by cutting the sides shorter, they were quite long since they haven't been shaved in a while. I wasn't facing a mirror because I was too scared of seeing him cutting my hair.

"And I'm done!" He exclaimed not too long later. I hesitated but turned to look back in the mirror. He changed it from the style I usually had it in now, just combed back, sometimes with a little wave. He brought back the quiff at the front which gave me flashbacks of fetus me. Other than that, nothing else really changed. "Can you believe it's the first time I've ever cut someone's hair?" Alex said.

"What! If you would have told me that, I would never have let you touch my hair."

"Well that's why I didn't tell you... Duh."

I rolled my eyes at him and stood up, brushing pieces of hair off from my shirt then after realizing it wasn't coming off with ease, I decided I'd just take off my shirt. I fixed the quiff and walked back out to where everyone else was still sitting in a little circle, talking amongst themselves. They all looked at me when I took my spot down between Mitch and Kirstie. I heard Tyler whistle and everyone else started saying it was nice. Mitch sat up straighter so he could whisper in my ear, "I always liked fetus Scott, he's hot." He grinned at me and winked, causing me to blush a little bit but thankfully only Mitch saw because everyone had started talking to Alex once he came back.

"So Scott, it's your turn." Jake spoke up. I thought about asking Mitch but this game makes him feel pretty uncomfortable and vulnerable even though it's just his friends and he has nothing to worry about.

"Tyler, truth or dare."

"Obviously dare."

"Okay.." I sucked at coming up with dares, I was hoping he would say truth but whatever, "I dare you to," there was a knock at the door, indicating the pizza's arrival, "try and get the pizza boy's number." I said quickly before anyone got up to answer the door.

"Eaaaaaaasy!"

"I just wanna see you work your magic." Everyone laughed at my stupid little comment as Tyler stood up to answer the door. We watched him casually lean up against the door frame and talk to the pizza boy, who by the way was like really cute, dirty blonde hair, stunning green eyes, muscular build. I broke my gaze when I felt Mitch punch me in the arm, "Ow!"

"Stop drooling."

"I wasn't!" I protested until everyone else was giggling, "What?"

"Dude, drooling was an understatement by Mitch." Kevin spoke up causing everyone to laugh again. I rolled my eyes at them and turned back to see Tyler holding his phone out to the beautiful boy standing in front of him. Tyler turned back at us and gave us a quick little thumbs up before turning back around. They talked for a couple minutes more before Tyler handed the boy some money and shut the door.

"Woooooah Mr. Hot shot, not bad." Jake commented.

"Yes, me and the gorgeous Nathan are going out sometime next week." Tyler took a bow before turning around to grab the pizzas. He walked back with the 4 boxes and threw them to the middle of our circle. "So it's my turn." Tyler said in between bites of his pizza, "Mitchie, truth or dare?"

The colour drained from Mitch's face but he played it off casually. "Uhm I'll continue with the whole dare trend I guess."

"Perfect."

Mitch's pov

What does Tyler mean by perfect? What does he have planned. He didn't know I would say that. Ugh, can't go back now. "Why's that perfect?" I ask.

"I was just hoping you'd say dare."

"Tyler..."

"Mitchell."