Chapter 7

Scott's pov

"Let it gooooooooo! Let it gooooooo!" Mitch screams along to the movie while I take a snapchat of him singing and dancing around the room. The song ends and he plops himself down on the couch beside me. "Boy, that's exhausting."

"The real ice queen doesn't seem to think so."

"Not fair! She's not even real."

I gasp and hit him in the arm, earning a giggle from Mitch. We decided that tonight would be a movie night. We had 4 movies lined up after Frozen. Inside Out, The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie, and Rent. All great movies. It was a chill night full of laughter, singing and a lot of alcohol.

~~~

I woke up with a pounding headache and nobody beside me. Mitch must've gotten up. I get up and walk into the kitchen where Mitch is singing Dear No One and cooking waffles. I walk up behind him and give him a hug. He smiles at me. I move over to the medicine cabinet and grasp the bottle of Advil. "Hangover?" I hear Mitch ask.

"Yeah. A bad one too."

"That's the result of like 5 beers Scotty."

"Yeah yeah yeah I know."

"Want some waffles?"

"Always."

We sit down to eat and watch some Spongebob. I just realized that I haven't been home in like a week. I have spare clothes at Mitch's house so I was fine with that but I couldn't stay here forever. I just gotta ask him about moving in again. "Mitch?"

"What's up?"

"I haven't been home in like a week now."

"Oh haha I guess you haven't."

"Yeah and my apartment is pretty lonely when I'm there alone."

"Okay.."

"Wanna move back in?"

Mitch smiled at me. "I wouldn't want to invade your privacy Scott."

"Are you kidding me? Like that ever stopped you from doing something." Oh. Oops. I completely forgot that's why he fought with Travis. Shit. He's staring at me. He doesn't look angry. The colour drained from his face and he's just staring at me. "Mitch I'm sorry." He stood up and walked into his bedroom. I think I messed up. That's not what I meant.
I stood up and started walking to the bedroom when someone knocked at the door. I opened the door and guess who was back again? Travis. God he has bad timing. I try to close the door but he stops it with his foot. "Not now Travis."

"Excuse me?"

"Neither Mitch or I are in the mood to see you at the moment."

"Well I'm sorry but this is still my apartment. The lease is under my name, not Mitch's, not yours."

He pushed past me and looked around. "Travis, why are you even here?"

"Came to kick you guys out."

"What?"

"You heard me pretty boy." Ew. Did he just call me pretty boy?

"But Mitch lives here. You can't just kick him out like that." I don't know why I'm arguing with him, Mitch won't want to live here if Travis comes back and I can get him to move in with me.

"Oh but I can. See Scott, legally, I own this place and you two don't. Where's Mitch?"

"Why do you care."

"In here?" He walks to the bedroom door, I step in front of him. "What's wrong? Afraid I'll sweep him off his feet again and you'll lose him?"

"He doesn't want to see you Travis."

"And how do you know?"

"I just do. We will be gone by next week, okay?"

"Fine. But I'm going to tell Mitch now, don't try to stop me." He opens the door to see Mitch laying on the bed, weeping. "Ha. Still crying over me? Pathetic."

"Travis stop. He's not crying over you. He got over that real quick so don't get cocky alright?"

"Then what's the moron crying over?" Mitch looked up at us bickering. He looked hurt. I wasn't going to let Travis do this.

"Don't call him a moron."

"What you gonna do about it blondie?"

I clenched my fist, but Mitch piped up and stopped me, "Scott, no."

"Shut up Mitch! Let Scott decide whether he wants me to call the police for trespassing and assault."

Mitch stands up. "Trespassing? Scott what's happening?" I couldn't seem to form words to explain what's going on.

"You two losers have to leave. You have one week to get your shit out of my apartment." With that, Travis turned around and left, slamming the front door behind him.