Chapter 1

Mitch's pov

"Traaaaaaaavissss! Please just tell me where the hell we are going!" I whine from the passenger seat while Travis laughs at me, still driving straight ahead. He breaks his gaze from the road to look at me pouting and whining, like I've been doing since we left about 10 minutes ago.

"Mitchie I want it to be a surprise. Just trust me, you'll love it." Ugh. I can't say no to that beautiful smile of his. But I'm still not happy about it so I cross my arms and slouch back into the seat. Travis laughs and grabs my hand, bringing it up to his lips and placing a quick peck on the back before resting our hands on the middle compartment between us. I can't help but smile. I sit up and turn on the radio right as Partition starts playing. I drop Travis' hand and start screaming the lyrics and dancing along. Not too long later, he joins in with my mini performance.

We pull up to this small restaurant, it's cute and not too classy, but it looks homey. Travis opens the door to the building and I walk in. Not too many people are here but the place is almost full since there aren't a lot of seats.  We get seated and the waitress hands us our menus. We order our food and talk a bit before it actually comes. After we finishing eating, Travis excuses himself and heads towards the bathroom. While he's gone, I scroll through my Twitter. I reply to a couple tweets then set down my phone when I see Travis heading back towards me. He looks stressed. Weird. I decided to just ask him about it, "You alright babe?"

He stares at me but looks down quickly, "Not really"

"Talk to me about it"

"Well," he looks me in the eyes and he starts to get a bit teary, "there's this boy." Hold up. Please tell me he didn't cheat on me. After three years he did not cheat. Please. "I really want to tell him up I feel but it's tough. It's been eating at me and I've tried to tell him but I struggle. He's perfect. All a guy could ever possibly want in life times 10." Is he about to leave me for another guy?! "He has the brightest smile and the most amazing voice. He's adorable. The way he dances around all the time and is down to party whenever. He is damn good at cuddling and the best kisser one will ever meet. He's caring and sweet and just all around flawless." Hearing MY boyfriend describing some other guy like this is killing me. I just want to get up and leave but I can't. Why is he getting up. What's he doing. He's not gonna leave me here is he? Oh my goodness. He's not leaving. He's proposing. He was talking about me. "Mitchell Grassi, I just really want to spend my life with this perfect guy. So please tell me you'll marry me?" By now I'm full on bawling and everyone in the restaurant watches us. I nod my head and collapse into his arms, all the people watching starting clapping and cheering. We hug and he pulls me up to my feet, he places the beautiful ring on my finger and we kiss.