Chapter Five

Bri handed me a cup of hot coco.

I was still crying.

“El, please talk to me. You know I’ll always be here for you”

I’ve known Bri for years. She was my oldest friend.

“I-I know you will” I mumbled.

“Then talk to me”

My eyes were wondering around the room. I didn’t even know where to start.

“Well…” I paused. “Well you know Harry Sty-“

I was cut off by Bri. “Who doesn’t know him?!”

I looked down at my lap. “Well I really know him. Like really know him”

Bri already looked confused. I was going to be here for a while.

“Last summer I met Harry in a Bar and-”

And I was cut off again. “You met Harry Styles and you didn’t say anything?”

I laughed. The good thing about Bri was that she could make me feel better no matter what. She was good at that.

“Yeah, but that’s not the point” I replied.

-

“That” Kaycee panted “Was-“

She was interrupted by Harry kissing her. “So you forgive me then” He smirked.

There was something about Harry. His devilish smile could change the mind of anyone, and he used it to his advantage.

“Well it won’t happen again. Right?”

“Never”

-

Bri was pacing around our apartment.

“You mean you had…” Bri paused, “with Harry Styles?”

I just laughed. I tend to do that a lot.

“How many times? What rooms? When?” Bri asked.

“Woah calm down. It’s not like that.” I mumbled. “Plus all that’s in the past. It won’t happen again”

Bri looked down at our wooden floor. “Don’t worry, he’s a jerk anyway, he shouldn’t have done that to you. You deserve so much better…”

Bri just kept going on and on. She was saying all the normal things a friend says when a guy wrongs you.

It didn’t make me feel  much better. I’ve heard all this before. I know it’s meant to make you feel better, but I just tune out when I hear it now.

*Ding Dong*

I looked up, but Bri got up and answered it instead.

“umm. El?” she called.

“what?” I yelled back.

“it’s for you…”

 I got up off the couch. Knowing my luck I knew exactly who it was.

“Hi Harr- Oh.” I said shocked. “Hi Kaycee…”

“Listen bitch.” She snapped. “You are to stay right away from my boyfriend. Understand? I don’t want to have to come down here again.”

I didn’t say anything I just nodded and then closed the door.

Bri looked more shocked than ever. “So when did your life become a movie?”