I'm going to get expelled?!

Start from the beginning

Everyone got to work straight away, right after they got their piece of paper. After 2 minutes of so, Eunhyuk made a raffle to choose whose paper to read since it was the most fair option than to read a couple of papers turn into reading everybody's paper. " Seolhyun. Loves science and art. Loves to compose music.", he read. "Well Miss Seolhyun, nice to have you in my class.", he smiled. Seolhyun nodded. " Kim Jiho. Loves music. Loves technology.", he read. "Nice to have you in my class Miss Jiho. We might even be related!" So time ticked on, minutes passing by. Finally, after 4-5 minutes, the teacher assigned seats. Jiho and Seolhyun sat beside each other while Jimin sat at the right of Jiho. After a while of discussing their rules and they are expected to learn, the teacher began to assign groups for the physics project. "Can we be in a group?!", Jiho, Seolhyun and Jimin exclaimed before looking at each other and laugh. "Sure! Let me just-", the teacher was interrupted by a loud Bang that came from the door crashing onto the wall. There stood a guy with a white shirt with a pink design, black skinny pants and black jacket. "You are late sir!", the teacher chided, clearly disappointed on this student. Jimin sighed and looked at him. He grinned.

"Yo Jin. What's up?", he boldly waved at the boy. In the other hand, the boy just ignored him and proceeded to walked up next to the seat Jimin sat at. He took off his backpack and took out his notebook, taking notes when the teacher spoke or wrote on the board. Jiho and Seolhyun widened their eyes. Right in front of them, there sat a prince with his royally handsome face. They proceeded to whispered to each other, taking notes as they did. "Ahem", the teacher interrupted their "talk". "I'm sure you're talking about something great, but can you take your notes? You'll need them for your project." Apparently, they were gaining the attention of the other classmates, as the teacher half talked half yelled.

The two girls apologized before showing him their notes. Eunhyuk read their notes and cracked a smile. "Well, I guess it's alright for today, but please focus more on your lesson rather than talking to your friend, is it alright?". "Yes...", the 2 girls agreed. After that mini drama, everyone took notes for about 45 minutes. Then, it was time for lunch. "Hey, Jimin-ah?", Jiho asked. "What Jiho-ya?", Jimin responded. "Can we go to your mom's restaurant again?", Jiho suggested. "No", Jimin denied.

"Pretty please?" "No"

"Please?" "No"

"Pretty please with cherry on top?" "No"

Jiho pouted as they walked into the cafeteria. She didn't noticed that Jimin was staring at her before they sat down beside Seolhyun. "What? Is there something on my face?", she asked. "No, I'm was just thinking that you were pretty cute just now.", Jimin boldly declared as he stared at Jiho's face longer. She flinched as she used Seolhyun as a defense against Jimin's stare and succeeded with Jimin frowned. The 3 were silent before Seolhyun and Jiho laughed so loudly that everyone looked at them like they were crazy. Jimin started to blush, embarrassed by the attention they received. "Girls, stop it", he whispered. "We don't want to!", the girls teased him, sticking their tongues out. "Hey!", Jimin chided. They spent about 2-3 minutes arguing and teasing each other when they saw Jin coming on their way.

"Hey Jin princess", Jimin teased him. Jin just punched his arm playfully before digging in his food which consisted on kimchi, daegi bulgogi and rice. "Hey let me taste that!", Jimin wailed a bit as he took his chopsticks and headed them right into the bulgogi. Instead of having the delicious goodness, he was met with a smack on top of his head, earning an "ow!", from him. He glared at the 2 culprits who sat beside him, calmly chewing their food.

"What was that about?", he questioned, patted his precious head. "You shouldn't bother Jin while he's eating", they responded, "Now go eat before you starve yourself." He sighed as he reluctantly took his chopsticks and started to eat his lunch with silence. You might think such silence must've been awkward since no one was talking while everybody else were but you are wrong. It wasn't awkward. There, amidst the silence in their table and the noises of the others, created a strange harmony, causing a strange kind of harmony. You might've experienced that before right? Well, exactly that feeling.

Seolhyun, Jiho, Jimin, Jin POV

How I wish this would last!

Normal POV

Of course, life isn't that merciful...

About 12 minutes later...

"Jiho, Jiho. You are requested by the principal to come by his office.", a voice in the megaphone resonated through the campus. "What could it mean?", Jiho thought as she passed through the lockers. As she hurried through the lockers, she caught the girl from earlier smirking at her. "Ugh... Better hope it's not that bad...", she whispered to herself. Little did she know that she was followed by Jimin and Seolhyun. * Knock Knock* "Principal?" "Come on in." Jiho nervously walked into the office which was covered in red. "You are expelled from this school.", the principal stated.

Jiho's POV

What?... I'm... expelled?

Dun dun dun dun!! >:D