No Regrets

I felt overwhelmed with happiness. Those four words he spoke had my heart jumping out of my chest. He leaned down to me and kissed me, and I felt like this was perfect. I was meant to be with him no matter what the doubts in the back of my mind thought. The only thing I could focus on at the moment was how heated our kiss was. The hot sensation as our tongues slid against each other, and how his hands slid down my sides to grip at my hips. My cheeks were flushed and heated as we only took less then a second to gasp for air before connecting our ever so hungry lips again. I found my arms hooked around the back of his neck to pull him closer, so that there was barely any space left between us.

I could feel my body quivering with anticipation. I moved my legs so I can wrap them around Dirk's waist. I could feel my arousal growing, and the proof was the sudden tightness in my pants. Dirk pulls back from our heated make out leaving me looking up at him flushed and dazed. He smirked making me swallow nervously. "Want to continue this in my bed?" he asked. Every word he drew out had my head spinning. I almost didn't respond. My head was clouded with lust and my body was making me react different. I nodded quickly and in one swift movement he picked me up and led us to the direction of his room.

My heart was pounding uncontrollably. He placed me on the bed and I watched as he crawled on top of me. I still couldn't find my voice to speak. All my mind was telling me is that I want him and that I need him now. I wanted to reach up and pull him down, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. His eyes were filled with desire, and I so badly wanted him to keep me like this forever. Dirk leaned down and began nibbling on my neck. He let his hips lower and slowly grind against mine. I let out a shivery breath trying all my might to prevent myself from moaning out loud. "F-Frick..." I let roll off my tongue. Dirk was quite excited as well and the friction he did against my growing erection made me let out a small moan. I gasped and quickly covered my mouth with my hands. Dirk stared down at me with a satisfied smile on his face. I could practically hear my heart pounding in my chest. I slightly wonder if Dirk heard it also.

He took my wrists in his hands and pinned them to my sides. "I want to hear every moan, squeak, and sound you make English." He said lowly. I was captivated by his beautiful stare and my jaw dropped in complete awe. Dirk lowered his head and kissed me with so much force I could barely breathe. Our lips melted into one another's and our tongues fought for dominance. I so badly wanted to grab at his hair and add even more force onto our connected mouths. Dirk rolled down his hips but more forcefully. The friction rubbed roughly against my erection making me arch my back and letting out a throaty moan. "I want to hear more..." Dirk whispered. He began kissing at my neck.

"S-Strider!" I squeaked as he bit at my neck. He released my hands and I instantly entwined my fingers in his blonde hair. Dirk ran his hands up my shirt making me shiver with delight. It took a second as I quickly discarded my shirts and we continued where we left off. With my upper body bare I shivered. Dirk began swirling his tongue along my chest in swirls. I bit my lip and nervously slipped my hands up his shirt. I let my hands rub into his hot skin as I tilted my head back in pleasure.

Dirk flicked his tongue over my nipple which made my breath hitch. I stared down at him surprised. I felt as his teeth softly nibbled at it and with his other hand he rubbed at my other. It felt oddly weird to be honest, but in a good way. "Dir-Strider! Golly!" I felt a mess. My breathing was now uneven and my head was all fuzzy. I never felt like this before, and ooh I'll tell you.. it feels so good. I could feel his tongue trail down my stomach then stop. I stared up at Dirk a confused heated mess. His eyes melted into mine as I watched his tongue swipe over his lips. My heart pounded so fast I thought I might die. I took my hands out of his shirt and quickly wrapped them around the back of his neck. I pulled him down and connected our lips once again. All I wanted at this very moment was Dirk. I didn't care about anything else, I was infected by his aroma. I was clouded with my arousal.