Friggin' Kidding me!

Lunch was a disaster! I was so humiliated. Here I am in my last class with my head down until the class friggin' starts! Oh I just want to go home! I just want to- I heard something get placed on my desk and I lifted my head cautiously. There on my desk was a permanent marker. I sat up and picked it up studying it. I looked around and the students that were here were looking away from me.

"MR. ENGLISH!" I heard Mrs. Howe scream. I jumped and looked at her red angry face. She pointed at the board and I quickly dropped the marker. On the board was a decent drawing of Mrs. Howe with overyly proportioned breasts and butt. To make things worst was that my initials were drawn next to it. "Would you care to explain!?" She yelled. I began shaking nervously.

"I-I didn't do it! Honest!" I pleaded. A student beside me laughed.

"First you drew Strider and now Howe? You creep." I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at his sly smirk. I was about to accuse him for putting the false caim on me until Mrs. Howe interrupted.

"Detention for today and the whole week! Now get some hand sanitizer and wipe off this offensive drawing!" she demanded. I did what I was told. I didn't want a harsher punishment, so might as well own up to this. After cleaning the drawing off the board she made me sit outside of class.

"Why would someone wanna make my day worse" I exclaimed. I leaned my head against the lockers until school was over. Mrs. Howe came out along with all the other leaving students. She walked over and handed me a red slip. A red friggin' slip!

"Go to room 83 now. That's where you'll serve your detention and give the slip to Mr.J. Go now." She ordered me with a glare. I felt horrible and ashamed, for something that I didn't even do!! I grabbed the slip from her and got up.

"Yes ma'am." I replied sadly and started walking towards room 83. I didn't bother to see Jane before I went. I felt so horrible with all the eyes on me as I passed. Now I'm just known as Jake the Obsessor. I ignored all the whispers and walked into room 83. "Hello, I'm Jake-"

"Fuck no!" I heard a familiar voice growl. I looked up to see Strider sitting in a desk glaring at me. The teacher obviously got pissed threw a book towards Strider. Strider instantly dodged it.

"Strider! Another day of detention!" The teacher yelled. Strider stood up.

"Oh hell no!"

"Strider! Two more days of detention!" Teacher yelled.

"Might as well give me the whole fucking week!" Dirk yelled sarcastically. The teacher shrugged.

"Then it's settled. Detention for the rest of this week." The teacher looked at me. "Hello, I'm Mr. Jefferson. Call me Mr. J. You are?" He asked me with a formal smile. I hesitated a bit stealing one glance at a fuming Strider.

"I-I'm Jake English." I replied. Mr. J smiled in response. He got up with his cup of coffee in his hand and walked towards me.

"Is that for me?" He asked pointing at the red slip. I nodded and quickly handed him the slip. I could hear a unsatisfied grunt by Dirk. He was most likely not happy because a red slip means a week of detention. Our school system is quite weird. Mr. J ignored Dirk and just rolled his eyes. He placed the slip on his desk and grabbed his keys. "Well I'm out. Be back in three hours." He announced

I was confused. I turned around to try to say something before Mr. J left me alone with Dirk. "E-Excuse me! Aren't you supposed to be the supervisor for us?" I asked. Mr. J stopped and looked back with a serious expression.

"You guys are old enough to look after yourselves," Mr. J replied. I was speechless.

"I think you should watch us this time Jeff. This guy has a weird obsession with me and you don't know what he could try to do to me!" Dirk called out making me flinch. I don't have an obsession! Before I could retort something Mr. J repiled.