Not that hungry anymore...

I was in my first hours' seat at the back of the class. I arrived quite early with only a few students in the room with me. They never pay attention to me, which I don't mind, but it can get boring in this class. There's nothing really that exciting. I released a sigh and began pulling out note books to get ready for the class. I tore out a piece of paper and began doodling until the bell rang.

As soon as the bell rung I was brought back to reality and jumped. I quickly fold the paper I was absently doodling on and stuffed it into my right pocket. Students began flying in and jumping to their seats before they could be marked tardy. The teacher walked in quite annoyed and pulled out his attendence board.

"Okay, Now let's see..." The teacher rubbed his eyes and reread the board. He let out an aggravated groan. I tilted my head in confusion. He scanned the room and rolled his eyes. "Anyone know if Strider is here?" He asked the class. No one spoke up, but a certain blonde raised her hand.

"Yah! He'll be hert- here soon," the blonde answered. She gave a pretty smile and settled down. I looked back at the teacher who now looked even more miserable.

"Ah, great!" He announced with deep sarcasm dripping from his voice. He carried on with the class teaching us about history. I took mild interest in the WW2 choice of weaponry, and I loved hearing about the harsh adventures the war veterans faced. Twenty minutes into the class the door opened.

No one except me and the blonde looked over at the door. There walking in with a yellow slip and a note book was the interesting, but mysterious Dirk Strider. I watched as he walked up to the teacher and dropped the slip onto the floor with out any decency. How harsh! The teacher just glared at him and quickly picked up the note. The teacher cleared his throat.

"Welcome to class Strider. We are currently on page two-hundred fifty-three. Please follow along." He huffed and went backed to the white board. I watched how Dirk walked over and claimed the empty seat next to the blonde. They instantly started passing notes to each other.

The rest of the class was boring. I kept finding myself distracted by him. I don't know what it is about him that caught my interest. Jane said not to get on his bad side.... I better try to patch things up! I kept thinking of a way to approach him. I soon found myself collecting my things and walking towards the door as the class ended.

A random student bumped into me causing me to drop all my materials. "Dagnabit! I'm sorry" I apologized as the person walked away unaware. I quickly gathered my things and made my way towards my next class.

My next class was English and I guess I felt a little bit down that Strider wasn't in this one. At the same time I felt relieved because I can actually maintain my focus. English passed by quickly. Just another boring lecture in this dread class room. I was glad that it ended. I looked forward to my next class hoping to see Strider. Strange feeling yet again.

I rushed to my next class. Chemistry! I rushed in and to my surprise!! No... I was the first one here... "Great..." I mumbled sarcastically as I made my way to my lab table. I pulled out the lab coat from the cubby underneath the table. I didn't need the lab glasses because I already wear glasses. I sat down and sighed as I waited for more students to enter. I was assigned a lab partner in the beginning of the school year, but the student never showed.

The class soon filed in as the bell rang, and I straighten my posture when the particular boy walked in. I watched as the Strider walked up to Mrs. Trainor and started a conversation. I leaned my head on my hand. Mrs. Trainor pointed in my direction and I instantly lifted my head. Is she pointing at me? Strider looked outrage and she just shook her head. Before I knew it, I had a pissed off Strider walking my way. I nervously checked my surroundings and braced myself as he approached.