I close my eyes and ball my hands.

Hold back all emotions. Let none show. Become a shell. Don't let anyone know your true feelings.

My eyes snap open as a new power floods through me. Henry and Max watch me with fear.

"Do either of you have a car?" I ask. Henry raises his hand. "Can I barrow it?"

"Mr. Viktor, it looks like we won't need a ride after all." Max says into the phone.

"Keep an eye on her. Call me if anything happens with her."

"Yes, sir."

The phone line goes dead but my staring contest with Henry is short lived when he drops his eyes. His body submitting to me.

"You are the queen of them all, he stands no chance against you being the average wolf."

Thanks, shadows. So useful.

"Follow me, my queen." He mumbles, leading us outside the building.

"Don't you need to tell your boss that you are leaving?" I ask.

"Nope, he doesn't care."

I nod once before feeling eyes on me. A small growl escapes me as my eyes travel over my surroundings.

No snow. There is no snow here and the weather is cool. The coast is nice.

A hospital is in front of me, a store down the road, military grade trucks are driving down the road, men running with weapons, planes flying about.

"Get her!" Someone shouts. My head snaps to the left and I see the officers running towards me. Their guns up and ready to fire.

"Oh no! Where!?" I shout sarcastically.

I begin to shuffle to the side before more men follow their eyes and begin chasing towards me.

Shit. The one word that repeats in my mind.

"Woods! Don't!" Henry and Max shout as I break into fast run- no- a sprint. I hear the men behind me but I need to get out of this place.

They can't know what I am. They can't capture me... again.

Cars drive by as if this is normal and I spot a motorcycle. A running motorcycle with a girl holding a helmet beside it.

I look around, while still running, and see nothing but a rock up ahead. I scoop it up and throw it past the girl. She turns to look at it, not seeing me in the first place, and I grab the helmet off of the table beside her. Her gaze snaps to me, furious, but I'm already mounting the bike, about to take off. I really hope this thing runs well. I need to get home and quickly.

Tyler needs me. I need him.

"I'll pay you back!" I shout as I take off, spitting gravel on the armed officers. Their guns are up and pointing to me but their marks miss any dangeorus parts on my body. A few bullets nick my arms and my legs but the adrenaline makes the pain nonexistent.

I will leave the bike on the side of the road and hitch a ride. Simple as that. I just have to get off this base. Escape the ones that want me almost as much as my enemies.

"Sorry for ditching you and Max. I really need to get home. I'm in too much pain not being able to help him." I mind link Henry.

"We understand, Queen Luna. We wish the best of luck to you!"

The bike speeds up to 90 miles per an hour and I notice that I'm near the coast. I quickly merge into the California traffic and weave through the vehicles, breaking the speed limit and probably causing a few crashes.