Chapter 9: Are they still together?

Start from the beginning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, the weather does not seem to be fine. It's gloomy and cloudy. Wow, even the weather harmonizes with my emotions right now. I was getting myself ready for school. It's so nerve wrecking. What if the people in the school are also mean? There were so many what if's in my mind and I could not get rid of it.

I looked myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy. Why do I always have puffy eyes when I'm going to meet new people? Argh.

For school, I wore sleeveless printed t-shirt with my outer wear khakis colour that has a collar. For the bottom, I wore dark blue skinny jean and my white converse chuck taylor. Yup, I love converse. Basically, I brought two converse with me, white and red, one with the high-cut and the other was the normal one. I put my hair up in a high messy bun. Not to forget to put my light make up on.

I grabbed my backpack and head down to the kitchen where breakfast is served.

Mmm, waffles!

“Morning!” I greeted both mama and papa. They jumped when they heard me. Oops, I guessed I startled them.

“Sorry to make you guys shocked,” I made the guilty expression. “It’s alright sweetie,” mama smiled and patted my shoulder.

I could not even finish my waffle. Each time I tried to swallow, it feels as if it was choking inside my throat. I really wonder how the people in the school would be like.

“Cece, you sure you don’t need a ride to school?” Papa asked putting on his shoes getting ready to leave. I really want a company before setting my foot into the school but I know papa was already late for work. I could not burden him and be selfish so I replied with a nod, forcing a smile.

Fortunately, the school wasn’t really far as mama told. She gave me the directions and it’s roughly 15 to 20 minute walk from here. She insisted to walk me to school but I rejected. I don’t really want to trouble anyone.

While I was on my way to school, I saw someone familiar standing with a girl at the front house door, kissing.

It looked like him but was it?

It could be Niall and- Holly? So it’s true. They were still together. I could not look at what happened and finally looked to the ground.

I felt like the world had just collapsed on me. I know I just met Niall and he just knew me. I just don’t understand why I felt dreary, depressed and upset that I could just break down any moment.

Soon, I was greeted by the rain that was pouring heavily. My tears fell just like the raindrops. My mind was blank and I felt numb. I didn’t know what to do.

You thought he would ever like you? Look at yourself in the mirror.

Just run anywhere as long as you’re not here.

You must go to school. Don’t disappoint your parents.

My thoughts were messed up. Thinking about my parents that always put their hopes high on me, I ran to the direction that led me to school.

-Niall’s point of view-

Holly attacked her lips on mine harshly. I was absolutely bombshell by her actions. I tried to pull away but she was pressing herself hard on me. “Stop!” I made my mind and pushed her away forcefully. “What do you think you are doing?” I screamed at her.

“I still love you Niall! We could still be as happy like before!” She tried to kiss me again but I pushed her hard. “What’s past is past. You can’t repeat history again! You cheated on me before and I have f*cking moved on!” I yelled at her with full of anger. I never thought she would do this. I thought we could just be friends. I have forgiven her and that was why I was being nice. It wouldn’t be a big deal just hanging out with a person that has made me happy before and hurt me after that because I have a new life now. I’ve forgotten about her easily once I had entered the X Factor and met lots of people.

I lied to the media saying that I had to break up with her because I need to focus on my career. It’s just that I do not want people to think that I was a loser that got betrayed by my own girlfriend. I do not want to bring my personal problems up and that would affect my name in the music industry.

“But-“ Before she could end her sentence, I dashed past her. It had been raining since I’ve shouted at her. I was drenched now. Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure.

Isn’t that Cece? Why is her body shaking as if she was sobbing?

I was going to call out for her but she ran away. Did she saw what just happened?

**

Imagine Niall did that face to cheer you up!(Look at the GIF)

** Guys! This is the link to the outfit that Cece was wearing! http://www.polyvore.com/casual/set?id=89201400

A/N: Hellooo! Hehe. So here’s an update for the 20 votes! I felt bad for Cece although it’s just a story. Haha. Thank you so much for the previous comments and votes. I really do appreciate it really much. I felt that Wattpad is an escape for me from the real world. I felt like I am in my own fantasy with my own lovely followers and readers. So, are you guys happy that Holly is in the story? Yes no? Haha yes I changed her last name because I don’t want any “Nolly” shipper to attack me XD Do vote and comment to tell me what you think of this chapter! I don’t really know who to dedicate this to because there were too many in my mind. So, I dedicate this chapter to all the friendly people that have been nice to me!  I couldn’t name them because there’s a lot! And all the people that have voted for my previous chapter! That’s it then. Thanks!

Lots of love and kisses :) xx

Next update will probably be after 2nd August. Sorry for the late update guys! :(