$$ EPILOGUE $$

3 years later.

*JACELLE POV*

I sat on the couch watching TV when D Rose walked in.

"Hey baby," He said as he pecked my cheek. "How you feeling?" I asked. "I'm feelin' alright. You finna get ready or not?" He asked. I frowned. "Ready for what?" 

Then it hit me.

"It's their anniversary today, man. You forgot already?" He asked. I sucked my teeth. "I'm growing older aight, leave me alone." I said, chuckling after. 

It only took me seconds to get dressed and D Rose and I left right away. The weather fitted our mood, which was sadness and peace. Contradicting emotions for sure, but it was like that. We almost reached our destination and as we did, we spotted Lanika heading to the same place. I hugged her tightly and so did D Rose. We all were silent as we walked on the graveyard, letting our thoughts flow freely.

We all knelt down before their tombstones and as I knelt down, I felt the same emotions I felt on those two horrible days.

She got killed, bro. She's gone.

I exhaled and rubbed my eyes. Living a life in Chicago was truly a challenge. A challenge set up by the devil himself who basically reigned over the streets. I looked at Mani's tombstone that was next to Dezzy's. I ran my hand over her name that was engraved in the stone.

"Why are you calling now?" I asked JB. He was breathing heavily on the other side of the phone and it made me anxious.

"It's over, sis." He whispered.

"What? What are you even talking about?" I asked, sitting up in my bed.

"I ain't know he was gonna do this. I ain't know I swear, I woulda stopped him on folks." 

"JB tell me what happened," I pressed.

"He killed them. He killed Gotti.. and Nunu's OG. He went to Gotti crib and shot her, went to Nunu crib and killed her mom when Nunu was at home. He went crazy. Man, my boy, man." He started crying.

I gasped out loud  and immediately got out of my bed, pulling out random clothes to put on.

"Where is he? JB tell me where he is? Oh my God," I said, almost dropping the phone. I knew he was lying when he pretended to be okay. Pretending to be okay, living without Armani. I knew it destroyed him.

"The police killed him."

I smiled as I looked at Leonard's tombstone that was placed across from Armani's. "They rewrote Bonnie and Clyde y'all. The Chiraq version." I said. Lanika chuckled and wiped away some tears. "They together now, don't you think?" She asked. I huffed. "Hell yea. There's no way they're not. If L'A wouldn't be with her right now, he'd probably be throwing things to the ground in my crib, tryna be a scary ghost or sum shit." I said. We all laughed. "I'm sad they're not here but I'm glad they're not here. We live in a hell hole. Niggas get killed, girls get killed. Kids get killed, old people get killed. There's no exception. People kill without any reason and they get away with it." Lanika said. I felt the anger consume me but I managed to calm myself down. "Nunu will get whatever punishment she deserves. She's going through the worst right now because she lost her mother. But that wasn't even her punishment. So what's yet to come, will probably be the death of her." I spoke.

"It better be." Lanika said.

___________________________________

ayeeee, the story is officially done now, y'all. I hope yall enjoyed it or whatever. Don't ask why I ended it like this 'cuz I like when my characters die and stuff. Lmao anyways, tell me what you liked about this story because I'm curious. I love y'all and I loved writing this. 

Much love & I wish yall the best in 2016. 

R.I.P Leonard "L'A Capone" Anderson