$$ SAY WATCHU ON?

Say watchu on cuz, tryna hit a lick or sum?

Say watchu hittin' fo, bout a couple bricks or sum?

Aye, watchu gon' do with that? Put it in the kitchen

And I'ma put it on the block and I'm gon' get it son.

"You are so dramatic." He whined. "Shut up! You are, you can't even help me with this shit, you a useless ass brother." I yelled back. He cackled and stumbled back as he laughed. "Here," he said as he entered my room again and grabbed a dark grey sweater and white shorts, throwing it at me afterwards. I struggled to catch it. "Some white Air's on yo' feet and we good to go." He said and crossed his arms.

"Y'all so simple. See, it's too hot for a sweater, you don't understand." He rolled his eyes, "Aight, last time." He grabbed a silky, loose, black crop top and handed it to me. "That's nice." I said. "Now get out my room, punk." I said and pushed him out as he laughed. I closed the door and changed into the fit that he'd put together for me, smiling at the outcome. I put my hair up in a bun on top of my head and applied some lipgloss.

"Dez!" I yelled as I went downstairs, wondering why he wasn't standing in front of my room anymore.

I could hear a loud bass coming from outside and opened the door, only to expose me to Dez sitting in his black Kia Sorento, bumping "Mob Shit" by The Jacka.

Bopping his head to the beat as he threw up his gang signs. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes as I held my purse and closed the door, walking towards the car and getting in afterwards. "If you run, I'ma empty it out on ya back!" he rapped along as we cruised through the Chicago streets. I rolled down the windows, causing wind to blow in my face. Today was our sibling day, the third one ever. Dezzy's stupid ass always forgets when we have one and he always claims it's the first sibling day but it's our third already. The first one was when we went to Six Flags and we were out to annoy each other as much as possible. Laughing at the photos during the rollercoaster ride and tease each other about it all day. We used to be really close but we drifted a bit apart when he went to middle school and started hustling.

I remember the day my mom put him out and I cried like a baby. She didn't even give a single fuck, she knew he had his enemies out there and we found out that a couple hours later he got shot. Thankfully, it was in his arm and he survived it. I never wanna experience that feeling again, knowing you could lose somebody forever. Especially not my brother, he meant everything to me right now. "This song goes hard as hell man I'ma start rapping too." he said and nodded at me. I laughed out loud. "Get your stupid ass out of the car and don't ever say that dumb shit again. You and rap? Hell nah."

"You're such a supportive person." He said in a sarcastic way, only making me laugh harder.

We entered the restaurant and got to our table. "I hope they got good food here cuz I'ma throw it in your face if it's nasty." I threatened. He laughed and pushed my head with his index finger. The waiter stood at our table, waiting to get our order.

"That's it?" he asked. "Yeah that's bout it. And you can expect me to call you a couple more times 'cuz my sister is very thirsty so she need some more water here and there." He joked. I cackled and covered my face in my hands as I continued laughing. "That's fine, sir." The waiter laughed and left. "You are a mess, I swear to god."

"You be thirsty though." He said. I sucked my teeth, "When?" "You wanted me to make you bacon one time but I didn't. You almost spazzed out." I laughed as I reminded how mad I became when he joked he wouldn't make me bacon.