$$ LIFE SUPPORT

The streets on life support

Been jumped out the porch

Lots of case and courts

Fuck the police report

I woke up with one of the craziest hangovers ever, it felt like a rock was being thrown at my head every single time and after it hit my head, a steel beam was released on top of my head. I couldn't remember anything.

The last moments I could remember was me drinking my 4th buzz ball and dancing with Jacie and L'A, screaming and yelling every time another good song came on. That's basically it, I can't remember anything else. I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling with my eyes squinted. I felt like the pain I felt was becoming even worse as I was being aware of being awake and breathing. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, regretting the fact that I got so drunk last night. I was humming to the music that was playing, coming from out the living room. It wasn't until I realized Dezzy wasn't here anymore - it couldn't be him. I frowned and got out of my bed, pausing as I got up because the ache became worse.

I tried to breath in and out for a while until the pain lessened and then put on my black robe before getting out of my room and walking towards the living room. Loud music was playing and I could smell soul food. I stood at the corner of the living room and stared at the slim figure that was dancing to the music. He was swinging his dreads as he was eating from his plate, I already peeped another box of food on the counter.

He rapped along with the music as he chewed his food. His tight abdomen showing as he was shirtless, the black brim of his boxers also showing as he wore white pants and white Air Forces. I examined his large tattoo on his stomach that read "BALDY". His bracelets were clashing against each other, creating a funny sound as he bounced up and down, removing his dreads out of his face as he bopped his head.

I chuckled as I watched how turnt and happy he was. He probably didn't drink last night because I was not in a state to do all of the things he was doing.

"Morning L'A. Got some for me too?" I spoke loudly over the music, causing him to shock and turn around with big eyes.

"Oh," he said as he ran to the boxers and paused the music.

"Why you putting it on pause? I fucks with that song." I said as I walked over to the counter and opened the other box of soul food, happily finding what I exactly expected.

He chuckled, "I didn't think it would wake you up."

"It didn't, I just woke up outta myself but I got this fu ass hangover." I spoke with my hand in front of my mouth as I chewed my food.

"Thanks, by the way." I added, referring to the food.

"No problem, I figured you'd have a hangover so I bought some of ya favorite food." I smiled, he still knew how to make me happy and that was definitely by buying me food.