"I don't. I just need you to be able to talk to me. You're talking to Liam more than me and you two aren't even dating... as far as I know." Maya laughed a little at Lucas' joke, and she pulled her hand up to her face to wipe her eyes.

"I know I need to talk to you... but it's kind of hard." She looked up at Lucas and he pulled away from their hug. Grabbing her hand, he led her to his bedroom, shutting the door incase his mother came home from work.

"Why's it hard to talk to me?" Lucas sat criss cross on his bed. Maya followed suit and sat criss cross facing him, their knees touching.

"I don't know... I don't want to tell you something and everytime, have you push someone through a wall." She chuckled.

"I know, I'm trying to work on that... but hey, I didn't push you through a wall today." He joked.

"You better not ever push me through a wall!"

"I wont." He chuckled. "Anything else you want to tell me about? I promise no one will go through a wall."

"Well... I think, but I also don't think it's all too important, but I want you to trust me again."

"Whenever you're ready."

"Ever since James said those things to me last week, they've been stuck in my head... Everytime I see him, I hear those words... When I wake up in the morning... before I go to bed... it's driving me crazy, Lucas!"

"That's not good, that's bad, Maya."

"How do I make it stop?" She slammed her head in her hands and ran her hands through her hair.

"You need to fill your head with happy thoughts again... Why don't you stay the night here tonight?"

Maya nodded. She layed back on Lucas' bed and sighed. Lucas moved down the bed and layed on his side next to her. With his hand placed on her stomach, Maya couldn't help but notice something... before when he would lay his hand on her stomach, she could feel his fingers on her ribs. Now? Not so much.

"Hey Lucas?"

"Hm?" Lucas propped his head up on his hand and looked down at Maya, taking his hand from her stomach and started playing with her soft, blonde hair.

"What if I'm starting to think about my body again?" Maya looked into her boyfriends eyes and sighed.

"When did you-"

"It just came to my mind, Lucas. It's not bad or anything it's just... my hip bones and ribs-" Maya spoke slowly but didn't get a chance to finish her sentence.

"You wanna know a secret?" Lucas asked. Maya nodded and bit her lip as she waited for him to speak again. "I was scared to death to touch you when your ribs and hip bones showed."

"You were?" Maya scrunched her nose and looked up at the ceiling.

"I was terrified that I was going to hurt you." He admitted. Maya opened her mouth to speak but again, Lucas interupted her. "Don't say you're sorry." She smiled and looked back up at the ceiling. "But ya know what?"

"What?"

Lucas sat up, swinging one leg over Maya's waist so he was straddling her, and supported himself on his knees.

"I know for a fact, that two years ago, I wouldn't be able to do this!" Lucas smiled as he started to run his fingers up and down her rib cage. Maya was squealing and laughing and trying to push Lucas off of her.

"Lucas I'm going to kill you!" She was kicking her legs and flailing her arms in an attempt to stop Lucas. "Stop!"

"Knock knock." Lucas' mom said, opening the door. Lucas stopped tormenting Maya and Maya started breathing heavy, trying to not die! "Um, Lucas I just wanted to let you know I'm going out with Katie tonight."

"My mom?" Maya asked. She tried to lift her head up but Lucas was still on top of her so she ended up resting her head back down on the bed.

"Yes. I'm not sure how late we'll be out, but I'm going to get her now."

"Bye, love you." Lucas said.

"Have fun!" Maya smiled.

Lucas' mom closed the door and a few minutes later they heard the front door close.

"Where were we?" Lucas grinned.

"No! No! Truce!" Maya flinched and laughed.

"Fine." Lucas rolled off of her, laying on his back next to her and sighed. Smirking, Maya sat up, straddling Lucas as he just did to her. "What're you doing ya little brat?" Lucas chuckled.

"I told you I was gonna kill you." She smirked.

"Oh and how do you intend to do that?" Maya shrugged slightly and started running her hands up and down Lucas' arms. "Maya." Lucas' voice cracked and Maya leaned forward, grabbing his face and kissing him.

Lucas ran his fingertips along the side of her legs before grabbing the back of her thigh. Maya smirked into the kiss and moved her hands into Lucas' hair, earning a small moan from Lucas. Maya chuckled before pulling away from the kiss.

"Come back." Lucas pouted, though Maya was still straddling him.

"I said I would kill you." She winked before rolling off of him and off the bed, walking out of his room.

"You're a brat!" Luca shouted. He sat up, running his hands through his hair. For a girl who was dead set on abstinence and doesn't even like hearing the word sex, she sure seemed to know what she was doing. Smiling to himself, Lucas rolled off the bed and followed the sounds coming from his apartment. Maya was in the kitchen, pouring juice into a cup. When she saw Lucas she smirked. "Brat." Lucas whispered as he walked behind her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was that, Ranger Dick?" Maya put the juice back in the fridge and Lucas glared at her.

"You win this time."