Date Shenanigans

Tegan's P.O.V
July 2013

~~~

"I'm going out to pizza with Adelaide, her boyfriend and uh," I hesitate.

I'm on video chat with the boys. Only Harry, Niall and Louis are there. Ziam must be up to no good.

"Go on, Tegan," Louis squints his eyes

"I've got it! She's finally admitted her crush on Romeo!" Harry points his finger in Louis's face. "I told ya it'd happen by summer!"

Louis hits his fingers away and my eyes grow wide. In the background, Niall looks up from his guitar.

"Tegan's got a crush on Romeo?" Niall inquires.

"Sorry, T was I not supposed to say that?" Harry asks, innocently.

"Hazza," I groan, pressing my palm to my hand.

"Oh I see, you tell Harry secrets now and not me?" Louis complains.

"I did not tell Harry I had a crush on Romeo." I swear.

"Oh but you do have a crush on him? You just didn't tell me?" Harry grins, mischievously.

I cover my eyes with my hands.

I don't think someone writes songs for people they don't care about. Romeo is so incredibly frustrating though. I'd be a fool to have a crush on him.

"I'm going to pizza with Nathan." I correct him.

"See, I thought you were in love with Nathan." Niall admits.

"What? No!" I scrunch my nose up.

I laugh, genuinely.

Me and Nathan?

Now, that's funny.

"We're just friends." I clarify.

"Kinda like Adelaide and Niall?" Louis remarks.

My mouth falls open. Did I not tell them Adelaide has a boyfriend? I most definitely did.

"Shut up, Lou." Niall chucks a rolled up sock at him.

Louis laughs, humorously.

"Oh, Tegan I meant to mention, El told me you've got lungs. She said in Barcelona you sang to every song on the stereo." Louis recalls.

"Really?" I feel slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, I've been listening to music, practicing the piano."

"That's wicked! After tour I'll show you a thing or two." He promises. "I'm practically Elton John."

Harry rolls his eyes at him, shaking his head.

"We've got to go, T. We've got sound check in Nashville." Harry informs me.

"Please, bring me a cowboy hat." I plead.

"Okay, so you're disowned." Louis looks at me disgusted.