Will I Ever be Pretty?

Tegan's P.O.V
August 2012

~~~

"Will I ever be pretty?" I ask Mrs. Fisher, as I watch her put on her makeup and curl her hair.

"Oh, Tegan, the word pretty is so overrated. It's like the world 'too'. We use the word 'too' so negatively and the word 'pretty' so impactfully. The only 'too' you'll ever be, is too strong, too incredibile, too intelligent. Of course you'll be pretty. You're pretty now, pretty creative, pretty funny and pretty intelligent."

~~~

"I've learned that music can be the best therapy." Mrs. Fisher said, sitting beside me on the piano bench.

She puts her hands on the keys and starts pressing them down. When she pressed them down a beautiful sound came out.

I look around the room. The walls are like shelves of books. She must really like to read. Something Oliver and her have in common. I bet he enjoys it in here. He doesn't have to ride his bike to the library anymore.

"Could you ever teach me?" I ask, when she stops playing.

Her face brightens and she faces me.

"Well, of course! Not today though." She said, looking at her watch.

"I should be going anyways, but I'd really like you to teach me." I told her.

"That makes both of us."

~~~

Sorry that this chapter is really short, and crappy. Sorry all my chapters are crappy. Sorry that I can't write something good for you guys to enjoy. I'm getting really attached to this book. I have like 10 chapters already written. I have big plans. I hope you guys will enjoy this book at much as I've enjoyed writing it!

Vote

Read

Enjoy! :)

Adios Amigos!

~Tysonnn

4.12.16