"Just forget it." I sighed as we pulled into the parking lot.

      "Mkay." She said as she jumped out the car and walked into the gas station.

     "What are you getting?" She asked me.

     "Probably some Arizona and some chips."

     "I want some cigarettes." She said.

    "You're not 18 yet, there not gonna let you buy them." I huffed at I grabbed a bottle of Arizona.

     "Is there a guy working the counter?"

      "Um...yeah?" I said as I picked up a bag of chips.

       "Then I'll get them to give me my cigarettes." She smirked as she lowered her tank top to slow more cleavage.

        "I actually want to see this." I laughed as I followed behind her.

         We walked to the line and waited for our turn to pay.

          "Pack of cigarettes." She asked politely.

          "May I see your I.D ma'am?" He asked.

          "I've just had a really long day, is there any possible way you can let this time slide?" She asked as she leaned over the counter causing her boobs to push up, as she bit her lip seductivly.

           The mans eyes diverted directly to her chest.

           "Just this once." He smirked, causing me to gag.

            "Thank you so much sir." She chirped.

            "Anything else?" He asked as he bagged the item.

             "Yes these two things." She smiled while handing him my items.

              "Here you go, on me." He smiled while handing her the bag.

       Did we just get this for free?

                  "Okay that was disgusting." I gaged as we made it to our car.

                "Hey it worked didn't it?" She shrugged while taking out two cigarettes.

                "Want one?"

               "Why not?" I huffed as I took the cigarette in between my lips.

          I took the lighter and lit the cigarette and inhaled the toxins into my lugs.

          "So I'm still stuck on the jack thing." I said while letting smoke escape my lips effortlessly.

            "Of course you are." She smirked as she inhaled the contents into her lungs.

             "Nothing I said meant anything because I was drunk." I said while taking a swig of my drink.

            "Babe I know you hear this constantly but, drunk words are sober thoughts. And the fact that you're still stuck on this shows that you had truth to your words because if you didn't. You wouldn't give any fucks that you said those things." She said as she inhaled more of the smoke.

She wasn't wrong I just can't find myself to admit those things.

             "Hey my mom just texted me I got to get back home." She said calmly.

            "Okay." I pouted.

        I dropped her off and her words constantly lingered in my head. I pulled up to my driveway and noticed a extra car. Utter confusion took over me as I got out my car.

         "Hey." Mr.David greeted as I walked into the house.

        "Hey whose car is that outside?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

        "Um Jack's girlfriend." He spoke.

       Jack has a girlfriend?

         "Oh okay." I said as I tried to hide the anger and jealousy in my voice.

       I walked into his room and noticed nobody was in there. Then I heard the T.V in the theater room.

     I swung open the door to just find Jack, shirtless.

        "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked with a attitude.

          "In the bathroom." He said.

         "Okay so is it Andrea?" I asked.

         "Nah, she was just a good fuck." He shrugged.

          "So who's your girlfriend then?" I asked with jealousy.

          "Madison." He said.

          "Why are you such a fuckboy? You were just hooking up with Andrea." I asked with disgust on my face.

          "Stop acting like you're important, you were just like Andrea. A good fuck, nothing more." He smirked.

           " I fucking hate you!" I said with anger clear in my voice.

           "Really cause that's not what you were saying last night." He said as he stood up and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

            "I don't even remember last night so go fuck yourself." I said as I pushed him away from me.

              "Why would I do that if I have hoes like you to do it for me." He smirked.

          I scoffed before walking out. On my way to my room I ran into who I assume was Madison, and god she's gorgeous.

           "Sorry am I blocking your way?" She apologized as she moved for me to go through.

           "No it's okay." I fake smiled before walking into my room and closing it behind me.

         She's gorgeous and jacks a gorgeous dickhead, fuckboy. Perfect combination

______________________________
1184 words