Yejin: Ah..thank you, I don't really like to dress fancy or girly more in the between. Just depends on my mood.

We talk some more and I found out her parents are really important people here in Korea. I shouldn't do anything to upset her or im dead myself. She's not like how Sojin and Soah told me but I can't be for sure, gotta get to know her more than i'll know how she really is. After we ate and talk she gave me a ride to the mall. I found out she really loves girly stuff._. not my style. Too much pink and glitter, I rather dress something casual but catch people attention. 

~After shopping~

Eunseo: I had so much fun with you today. Wanna hang out again but with Sojin and Soah?

Yejin: Sure! Thanks for the ride home! I had fun today as well, get home safely!

Eunseo: Aha you're welcome and you go ahead and get inside, its freezing. Well im gonna go now, bye!

I wave bye at her and was gonna get my phone to call my mom but my phone was not with me. Oh shit! Did I drop it at the mall or did I leave it at Soah place? I don't even have my key to my house-.- I turn around to see my house in complete pitch black. Hmm they aren't home yet, probably practicing. I decided to run to Soah house to see if my phone is there when I ran into somebody.

Yejin: Oh my gosh sorry I didn't see you there! Are yo-

Person: Ah no it's fine I wasn--YEJIN?!

Why in the world is he here?! I thought he moved to another town but why he still here in seoul?! 

Yejin: Minsoo?! What are you doing here? I thought you moved?

Minsoo: Well my parents decided on the last minute that they rather stay in seoul. And plus you confessed to me how could I forget that? I never gave you a answer because I had to go.

Yejin: sigh...Minsoo ah that was like 3 years ago and you bring it up now? When you could've answer me if you didn't leave the hell?

Minsoo: Tsk tsk listen to the words and your attitude, thats why I didn't want to be your boyfriend. But that's what I like about you, feisty and fierce but on the inside your really warm hearted and cute. Different from the other girls that confessed to me.

I felt my face get warm after he said that, he still remembers that? Yes this guy is my first love well wait no he's not my first aha....but I fell for him and confess to him before he was gonna leave but never got a answer back.

Yejin: W-w-what did you just say?! Than why didn't you answer me back than?! You're too late now Minsoo.

Minsoo: Oh come on Yejin-na I know you still like me. 

Yejin: Boy bye you wish! You're too late now I have no hard feelings for you anymore. 

I turned around to walk away when he grab my hand and turned me back. I tried to get out of his grasp but than he pull me towards him.

Minsoo: Im not letting you go because I like you.

What.Did.He.Just.Say....

Yejin: L-let me go! Like I care Minsoo, you are too late now and I want to go somewhere. 

Minsoo: No I won't and I'll make you fall for me again and I'll use force if I have too.

Yejin: LET GO!!

Before I could use any of my moves on him, a certain voice came from behind Minsoo.

Suga: Let her go kid, did you not hear her?