4

So...we passed by a ton of people...me and Mudkip had to talk to each other normally. And when I say "Normally" I mean, different from the way we gotta talk. Our normal way. Sigh...

She makes pretend to be me, I make pretend to be her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got to the gym, we went inside and battled all the people inside...Red haired people, Blue haired people, Green haired people. One of them even almost found out that Mudkip and me are switched. As in Mudkip's brain is in the human body, while the human body (mine) is in Mudkip's body. That could have led to something really bad.
We got to the gym leader...
"Welcome" The lady with black long hair and a long pink dress said
"I'm ready to battle!" Said Mudkip.
"Ha!" Valerie laughed with an evil smirk.
"GO SYLVEON!" Screamed Valerie.
"MUDKIP! GO!" Mudkip screamed.
"By the way, Valerie is the name." The lady said.

I used quick attack first. Then Sylveon used charm... The move didn't affect me I used Mud slap on Sylveon and it couldn't stand up anymore, it used charm once more, it still didn't affect me...Then it used quick attack...I felt kind of weak...and the move hurt me...I used Mud slap once more... The sylveon fainted...Valerie sent out a jigglypuff...
It used attract but, we're both the same gender...so it didn't work...I used Mud slap...The jigglypuff fainted...

Valerie handed Mudkip a fairy badge... "Good game" she said.
Mudkip took the fairy badge...

--------
Hope you liked this chapter.