3*

The following day I immediately woke up to a gorgeous sunset. I knew the day ahead of me would be amazing.
I tried getting up to go prepare breakfast but for some reason I just couldn't stand up anymore. I looked to my left and saw myself, that was when I snapped, I screamed which probably woke the other people in the hotel, then I wondered, how could I see my own body? Staring into a mirror, I noticed something impossible, I didn't know how, but I was a Pokemon, I was a Mudkip, the Mudkip. All wiggly and wobbly trying to stand up, I felt like I was going to faint. Was this what Pokemon felt like when they tried to stand up? Wait, probably not.

My phone started to ring, I responded to it with my tiny paws,
"Hello?" I said putting my phone on the speaker option, somehow I could still talk like a human, though.
My mom was on the phone. She asked me "Are you doing well honey?"At least it wasn't on video chat; I would've been doomed.
"Yeah mom, totally, just stop worrying." I replied rolling my eyes, "Well, I expect you and Mudkip are experiencing an extraordinary time so far, and I was just checking in so bye now!" My mom said as I hung up.

Later

After waiting an hour Mudkip finally woke up, well technically now I'm Mudkip but that doesn't mean I have to call myself Mudkip, right? Things will just change from now on.

"Mudkip! Okay, listen up, this is important!" I said. Mudkip stared at me and nodded, not wondering how she was a human? "You have to start calling me Mudkip and I have to start calling you Aqua when people are nearby!" I said again forgetting about Mudkip not wondering why she was a human.