"And your drunk." She huffed.

             "I'm fine." I whispered in her ear, while playing with her face.

            "Your eyes are bloodshot and you can't even stand straight." She said while swatting my hand away.

             "You look like a w-" I started.

             "Shut up." She said while putting my arm over her shoulder and started walking towards the door.

             "Stop, I don't want to go home. I want to enjoy myself." I said while running away from her.

          My head started spinning again, and a ringing sound filled my ears.

         I groaned in pain as I crotched down while holding my head. Then everything went black.

***
       I woke up in my room with a pounding headache.

      I got out of bed and noticed that I wasn't in the same clothes I was in, last night. Once I open my bedroom door and immediately wince in pain as the light from outside hit me.

      "Fuck." I muttered as I slowly opened my eyes.

       My eyes were very irritated so I just wanted to  get my water then go back upstairs.

       I walk down the stairs and notice Jack was sitting on the couch, when he saw me he got up and went to the kitchen were I was.

       "Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked

        "Nah, the only thing I remember was taking shots with Jovana. Everything after that was a blur." I said truthfully.

        "Oh." He said laughing.

        "What?"

       "It's just last night you tried to fuck me." He smirked.

      "Did not." I denied.

       "Really because when I brought you back and was changing you out of your clothes you kept saying how much you wanted me to touch you and shit. I was tempted but you were drunk so I didn't." He said blankly.

I said that? He changed me?

       "You changed me?" I asked dumbfounded.

      "Yeah, nothing I haven't seen before." He shrugged

      "Oh well thanks I guess." I said before taking swigs of the water.

      We then heard my garage door open then close, and I mentally rolled my eyes.

        "Hey Amber." My mom said.

       "Hi." I said with no trace of emotion.

       "Do you want t-" she started.

       "I'm tired talk to you later." I said going upstairs before she could finish her sentence.

       I don't want to do shit with her.

      I laid on my bed and called Jovana, wanting to know more about what happened last night.

     "Jovana?" I asked as she answered the phone.

    "Huh?" She groaned.

   "Bitch are you still asleep?" I asked.

   "Yes."

"it's 5:00" I stated, even though I just woke up fifteen minutes ago.

"I don't give a fuck. What do you want."  She asked.

"Wanna hang out?" I asked.

I started hearing lots of groaning and huffing on the other end.

  "Uh, sure." She said as she started making weird noises.

"Um okay I'll pick you up in like 20 minutes." I said a little unsure

"Okay." She said blankly before hanging up.

     I threw on some leggings and a t-shirt before going downstairs, not bothering to do my hair or anything.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I started walking towards the door.

"To my friends house." I said

"I thought you were tired." She said sounding disappointed.

"Okay well I'm not anymore" I said before walking out the door.

    After driving around for a while I finally made it to her house. I knocked on the door, and a guy answered it.

"Are you Jovana's brother?" I smirked.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Oh, well is Jovana here?" I asked

"Yeah she's upstairs." He said opening the door wider for me to come in.

"Thanks." I said as I ran up to her room.

I walked in her room to see her still asleep in her bed. I laughed to myself before jumping on top of her.

"Wake up." I said as I started jumping on her bed like a five year old.

"Whaaatt?" She groaned as she threw a pillow at me.

"We need to talk about what happened last night." I said softly.

A smirk appeared on her face as she sat up straight.

"Oh last night, last night was...interesting."

______________________________
1042 words

Step Brother |J•GOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara