11. Accidentally

Mulai dari awal

Looking back to the time when i saw the picture of him at the met Gala with his new girlfriend for the first time. I was like can't stand by myself. Look him with someone else, on the red carpet, i just cant. that supposed to be our moment for a long time ago, when we attend our event together. How we supposed to act in front of the camera because we don't want to exposed our relationship. How he's always take care of me when he had a chance, like holding my hands to make sure that i wouldn't fall on those heels while i was walking. Always stand by my side and comforting me while i'm nervous. He does everything to make me feel good. And know all i can see is just him with someone else. Poor me. I took a deep breath to control my mind and then i take a look at the clock. It's 10 and i guess i better take a bath first to relaxing my mind.

------

I was getting ready to go with my friends and jumped into my car and turn on the engine. I drove my car out of from the garage and drove away to our meeting point. It's still 12.30. I decided to stop by into the small store to buy a lighter because i'm run out of it. i went out from my car and walked into the store. I opened the store door and didn't step for more because what i've seen now. It's Rob whose standing on the cashier counter paying for all his stuff. I quickly turn around my body and ready to run away before he could see me.

"Kristen.." i can hear his calling my name. damn it!! i'm too late. Damn damn damn, i keep cursing my self before turn my self again to facing him. "Rob.. hey!" i try to crook a smile which i know it's failed. "why you're leaving, without buying something? avoiding me huh?" he's joking on me, which actually it's so true. "Whaat?? no it's not really important, i can buy it later.. i just need go because my friends is already waiting for me" i lied. "friends??" he asked me again curiously. "yeah.. i gotta go. Nice to see you. Bye" i'm waving my hand at him and turn away my self.

But suddenly he grab my arms quickly, and i gasped. "What the hell you doing man?" i'm little bit shouting at him, because i dont really like it. "Can we talk? not today, maybe tomorrow. Do you have a free time?" he asked me again. "I don't think it's a go.." "Please Kristen" he cut me out. I silent for a while before answered it. "Fine. My house, tomorrow, at 3pm" i answer shortly. "I'll be there. thank you so much" he crooked a smile very very widely and i nodded at him. "I gotta go. Bye!" i quickly run to my car and start my engine. He still stood there watching me leaving. I could see him from my rear view mirror. Damn!! what the hell i'm thinking. Agreed to talk again with him?? I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea at all. I sighed and try to focus on my self while driving. I should be brave, everything that will be happen tomorrow, just face it Kristen. I tried to convince my self again and again.

----

Me and my girlfriend are already at the theater and we're waiting for the studio to be opened. We decide to buy some snacks first. It's a very random for me, because i rarely go date to watch movie. Because i just dont want that paps and people being nuts by seeing me dating. Especially when i'm with Kristen. She's really didn't enjoy herself if that happened. But it's different for me now, my girlfriend is fine with that. The theater is not so crowded so i still can enjoy some of me time with my girlfriend.

i sat down on the cafe while waiting for my girlfriend to buy some snacks on the snack corner. I looked around and my jaw dropped for what i see. I saw Kristen entering the theater with some of her friends and i know several of them. She didn't notice me because she's busy laughing with her friend. I just can't breathe for a moment. This is not good, very very not good. I saw my girlfriend came into me with her hands full of popcorn and drinks.

"You should help me actually" she's said. "Oh yeah, sorry" i quickly sat up and grab the drinks and put in on the table. "Sorry" i continued" "Never mind" she said and the sipped the soda. I still can't concentrate my eyes keep following Kristen. Where ever she's going. and then i saw she split up from her group and walk way to the rest room. I should follow her it's the only thing on my mind. "Can you excuse me for a moment. I need to go to the rest room" i said to my girlfriend. "Sure. Don't take too long" i stood up and walk to the rest room area.

I'm waiting in front of the ladies room and i know i'm looking crazy right now. When i see her come out, i quickly grab her arms and pull her into the janitor room near the rest room area. "What the.. he" She's almost screaming but i'm covering her mouth. "Shhhtt ssht.. it's me Kristen, calm down" i opened her mouth. "Robert!!! are you crazy?!" she's shouting at me. "I'm sorry i'm sorry. i know i'm crazy. Sorry Kris." "what the helll you want? are you following me?" she asked me curiously. "No. no.. of course not. I'm on a date. you know. watch movie" "Then why you're here? you should be with your girlfriend right now" "i know.. but.. i saw you and.. i.. i just.." i can't say any words right now. All i want now is kiss her. "Robert... look we'll talk tomorrow right? so.. just go back and enjoy your time with your girlfriend now" she said and stroke my arms.

"Kristen.. i.. i can't . i can't do this anymore. I want you back. with me" i stepped towards her. and she took a step back. I know she's avoiding me, but i kept doing it. "Rob.. please. Don't be crazy man. We can't go back together" she can't step back anymore because her body is now leaning on the wall. I like her being threatened like this. She looks very sexy. "If we can't go back. Can i have your lips back at least?" My voice almost cracked but still enough for her to hear. I put my hands on her cheeks and stroking it. She close her eyes "I can't.. my lips already belong to some one else" she said. And i feel jealous for what she's saying. I drop my hands and i can feel there's and anger inside me right now.

"I never allowed you to give it to some one else right?" i know i sound selfish right now. "and so does for me. But you give it to her right? Rob.. we're over this. It's not worth for us to fight this" "Just give it back to me please.." I'm pleaded on my words. I raised my hands and stroke her lips. She's turn away her face and get rid of my hand. "Rob.. no. I can't" "Yes you can, just look at me baby. Look at me" i turn her face to look at my eyes. "Hey.. i love you, you know? and it's never change" i said again. She sighed. "I have to go. and you do too. You're girlfriend is probably waiting for you right now. Bye" she left me before i can hold her. too bad...

Hi Guys!!!!

Sorry for this short chapter..

I look like run out for ideas. LOL

Do you have any ideas for the next chapter?? like what should happened with them on Kris house when they're meet up??

Please just let me know by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading :)