2*

Aqua POV

I left from home in the morning, with a backpack filed with all of the stuff that I would need for my Pokemon journey, that was when I realized that something was wrong with Mudkip, I asked Mudkip if he was alright, he shaked his head. I examined Mudkip again and told him, "There's a town with a Pokemon center right up ahead!"Mudkip looked in that direction and saw a Pokémon he wanted to battle, Mudkip rushed up to it quickly, "Mudkip! We can't fight it!" I shouted at Mudkip, and he barely would listen!

"Hey! Do you want to have a Pokemon battle?" A trainer shouted, "No, I'm terribly sorry but maybe some other time?" I said, "Ugh!" The trainer said picking up her Pokémon which was a Piplup, "Hopefully we'll meet again someday, I'm a gym leader just in case you ever run against me again!" The lady said walking away, "I likely will see you!" I smiled, "If I get through this journey alive." I whispered to myself.

Levimore Pokemon Center

"Oh my goodness! That Pokemon!" Nurse Joy screamed in shock rushing over to Mudkip, "Would you like to pay 100 PD to heal your Mudkip?" Nurse Joy smiled at me, "Wait, it costs money?!" I asked searching my backpack for a coupon, "Yes, I'm sorry, but it's just the way the mayor likes it here," Nurse Joy said frowning, "It's okay, do you take coupons, though?" I asked giving her my coupon, "No, but I could take it anyways, just don't tell the mayor!" Nurse Joy said while skimming the Pokemon center and then snatching the coupon from me, "Thank you!" I said watching Nurse Joy heal my Mudkip,
"Do you feel better?" I asked, "Mud! Kip!"
I smiled at him, and then we noticed it was getting SUPER late! "Well, thanks again!" I said to Nurse Joy as Mudkip and me left, "You're very welcome!"

"Too bad we never got to camp," I said soberly to Mudkip when we got outside, Mudkip nodded in agreement.

Levimore Hotel

"Hm, I wonder, how are mom and dad doing back at home?" Just then I had an idea, "What if I called them in the morning?" I said looking at the stars, "Wait, what's that?!" I whispered as I instantly saw a black star fall to the ground, "I can't let Mudkip know, it'll terrify him!" Just then, I remember everything blacked out and was darker than a black void.