Chapter 31: After Party

Start from the beginning

Though one thing confused me deeply: Why did he look relieved? Kazunari, a brother that cares about and wishes for his little sister's happiness more than anything, looked relieved that her favourite model was not here at the premiere?

I risked myself to ask. 'Do you have a - uh - grudge towards Natasia?'

He looked hesitant for a split second. 'Yeah I do.' He said slowly. 'But... She doesn't know that. Yet.' He said, looking at Sakura's direction. 'Though I'm sure I'll be telling her why soon enough.'

I frowned slightly. Looking at my expression, he laughed softly yet sadly. 'Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about this right now, hey? But I promise I'll tell you, or maybe Sakura will, but we think she has all the right to know first.'

I nodded slowly. 'I understand.'

'Thank you.' He smiled weakly. Like Sakura, he smiles a lot whether it was sadly or happily. I wondered if the rest of their family did because if that was the case, I thought it was a lovely thing to have in the household.

Then it was followed by a second of silence until Sakura came skipping over to us, looking slightly tired and flung her arms around her brother. As they started to talk in Japanese for a while I waited patiently, sipping at my drink. I was wondering whether or not Kazunari was telling Sakura about Natasia, but it seemed like he wasn't because Sakura kept her expression of happiness on her beautiful face. They laughed quite a lot, too.

They kept talking for another short while until Kazunari stood up and said in English, 'I might go and talk to the others. I can't miss a chance to talk to the casts of the Potters, can I?'

Sakura and I laughed. I forgot that he was too a massive fan of the Potters.

'No, you really shouldn't.' I said.

He laughed too. 'Well, I'll catch you two later.'

'Yeah!'

'Great talking to you again.'

'You too.' And he walked away, disappearing through a small of people that included Dan and Rupert.

Sakura slipped her slim yet strong arms around my torso and pressed her soft lips against my cheek sweetly. 'You okay?' She asked, tilting her to the side to look at my eyes.

'Yeah. I'm fine.' I murmured, pulling her closer to me and brushing my lips against hers.

'Are you going back to dance?' She asked dreamily with heavy-looking eyes and our foreheads touching.

I shrugged. 'I might again later, but not now.'

'Okay. I'll stay then.' She gave me a sweet, lingering kiss on the lips. Our lips were locked for several moments as I held her close to me around her waist.

When we parted, I asked her, 'You tired?'

She nodded slightly a few times with a small smile and rested her head on my shoulder.

'Do you want some fruits?' She then said, looking up into my eyes.

'Nah, I'm fine. But I'll come with you.'

So we both stood up and, our hands linked, walked over to the bar where many people milled around, more than half of their faces bright red from drinking.

She went to order fruits, but the waiter suggested ice cream with fruits on top so she ordered that. It had strawberries, peaches and mangoes on top of two scoops of vanilla ice cream.