Chapter Fourty Six

Justin's P.O.V
I trailed my hands across her clit, hearing her let out a moan, which only spurred me on.

Rubbing my fingers against her with pressure, I felt her body shake as the pleasure ran through her.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I rasped against her neck, my eyes glued to her face as I watched her eyes fall shut and her jaw dropped while I slowly pushed a finger inside her, my lips curling up into a smirk.

She hummed in response, leaning her head back on my shoulder.

"Lets take this in the bedroom, baby." I took my hand back and rested it on her waist, causing a groan to leave her throat in annoyance.

Watching her stand up, her ass came directly in front of my face, making me want to grab it in my hands and bite it, weird, I know. I groaned as I controlled myself.

Stepping out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to see Mason laid on the bed in just her towel, her gaze full of lust. A smirk reappeared on my face as I walked over to her. I leaned down to her, closing the space between us. I placed a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss on her lips, leaving my face centimetres away from hers.

"What do you want?" I whispered, my lips almost touching hers again.

"Fuck me." She whispered back, her eyes moving from my eyes to my lips. I was completely taken back by how forward she was being. I could get used to this.

"Anything for my girl." I instantly pressed my lips against hers, smirking as I did so, I fell on top of her but held myself up under her small frame.

I roughly kissed down her neck, her hands entangled in my hair as she moved her head to give me better access. I grabbed her thigh and pulled it up to my waist, loving the feeling over her skin touching mine.

"You're so beautiful." I breathed out, looking down to see her boobs shining under her towel from the water she's just been soaking in.

"You're pretty handsome yourself." She let out a low chuckle, her hand pulling on my hair.

Becoming frustrated, I unfolded the towel that covered her body, taking a deep breath as she was revealed in front of my eyes. I saw her squirm and go to hide her body before I caught her arm and put it above her head.

"Don't you dare think about hiding yourself from me, you are so, so beautiful. And I may be about to fuck you so hard you almost can't take it, but I have so much respect for you and I am so in love with you." I stared deep into her eyes, I didn't care that she was naked beneath me in that moment.

"You're in love with me?" She sighed out, a huge smile appeared on her face.

I remember Mason telling me she thought there was a huge difference between 'I love you' and 'I'm in love with you', what better time to say it than now? I knew she'd appreciate it.

"Mhm, you have no idea how much." I ran my hand up and down her waist.

"I'm in love with you too, you make me so happy." She smiled and pulled me down by my neck and smashed her lips on mine.

I guess it might seem a little weird that we had such a sweet moment a few minutes before I planned on fucking her harder than she'd ever thought was possible, but that's the way we do things.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." I rasped against her mouth, my dick suddenly taking over my actions.

"Please do, daddy." She whimpered, clearly remembering our conversation from the other day.

"Fuck." I cursed, throwing my towel on the floor and grabbing a hold of her waist as I leaned down and kissed each of her hips, hearing her hiss as I moved further down.