Chapter Fourteen - Edited

Warning: Sexual Content

Mason's P.O.V
I looked over to the corner of the room for the hundredth time to see Justin slurping his drink whilst sending me smirks and winks constantly.

When Justin arrived and embraced me into a hug, I got a faint smell of alcohol and sweat. His hair was in a tangled mess also.

"Please tell your boyfriend to stop distracting you from your work again." I heard the low voice as he walked behind me, I didn't haven't to think about who the voice belonged to as my boss walked past me.

I rolled my eyes. "He's not my boyfriend."

I turned back to Justin to see him frowning while his eyes followed him as he walked around the counter. My boss on the other hand, I assume is still quite afraid of Justin because he won't dare look in his direction when we're close to each other.

It's been a few weeks since me and Justin had the many intimate moments, and the steamy moments. I'd be lying if I said there weren't a lot more since then.

Frankie came up next to me and wouldn't take his eyes off of Justin, I instantly turned to Justin who looked uncomfortable in Frankie's stare. I chuckled.

"You have a boyfriend, Frankie." I said, taking the dirty mugs off of the tray.

"Is someone jealous that a certain someone could possibly steal the food off your plate?" He turned to look at me and grinned widely.

"Justin isn't gay, Frankie." I chuckled. "At least, I don't think so."

"Well, have you asked him?"

"No, I just assumed." I said, grabbing the tray and putting onto the pile.

"Well once he gets a good look at this," He said while dramatically flaring his arms over his body. "I just wanna wish you good luck." He said before taking off towards Justin.

I continued to watch the scene in front of me while leaning against the counter. They were too far away for me to hear what they were saying but by the look on Justin's face, it wasn't a fun conversation.

While Frankie was chattering on in front of him, Justin slowly leaned to the side so I was in sight and I grinned and waved. He looked at me with wide eyes. I chuckled again.

I served the newly waiting customer before walking over to Justin and Frankie.

"Okay, Frankie. That's enough, leave him alone." I giggled.

"What? We're getting on well! Right, Justin?" Frankie grinned.

Justin just stared at him in, what looked like shock and confusion mixed into one.

"Frankie, you have a boyfriend!" I exclaimed.

"Hey. You don't necessarily go to the car show to buy anything, sometimes you just browse." Frankie said before winking at Justin and looking him up and down.

Justin continued to look confused. I laughed at him.

"Okay, I'm joking. Don't worry, Justin. I have a boyfriend who I'm happy with, I'm no threat, I promise." He said casually. "Although, I don't take back what I said, you're still pretty." He finished.

"Frankie, do me a favour and take these customers?" I pleaded as I pointed to the small group of customers waiting to be served.

"Sure, but only because I love you." He said as he walked off.

I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath as I sunk down on the couch next to Justin.

"That was not funny." Justin whined.