Chapter Twenty Nine

Justin's P.O.V
"Uh, Justin?" I heard Mason speak from next to me.

"Hm?" I asked, staring at the TV.

"I have something to tell you that may or may not be a problem."

My interest caught up immediately.

"What is it?" I asked as I stroked her hair.

She chuckled nervously. "Um, my parents want to meet you."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah, you're happy about that?" She asked, surprised.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, I just thought it'd make you shit yourself, you know? You're supposed to be scared." She chuckled.

"Nah, I'm ready." He smirked.

"Are you sure? My dad can be very intimidating." She warned with a worried expression on her face.

"You seem more nervous than me," I laughed. "It's going to be okay. I'll make sure they love me."

"I just want their approval, that's all." She bit on her bottom lip.

I pulled it out of her mouth. "Don't do that, you know what it does to me." I frowned down at her.

"Sorry. I'm gonna call them back now. Thank you, by the way. It means a lot that you want to meet them." She said as she put the phone to her ear.

A few seconds of silence passed before they must have answered.

"Hey, mom. [--] Yeah, he said he'd loved to. [--] When, next Friday?" She looked at me for confirmation, I nodded instantly. "Friday's good. [--] Mhm, okay. [--] Yeah. [--] I love you too, bye mama." She put the phone down and looked at me.

"Next Friday it is then." She smiled.

"I'll be there." He smirked as he kissed my nose sweetly.

------

When Friday rolled around, I became more nervous than I already was. I needed them to like Justin, and I'm sure they would.

I headed up the doors to my parents house and rang the doorbell, it took a few seconds until the door opened, revealing my parents.

"Mason!" My mom engulfed me into a warm hug, she always did give the best.

"Hey, mama. I haven't seen you in so long, I've missed you!" I returned it with as much strength.

"And I think I know why." She gave me a knowing look. "Where is he, by the way?" She smirked slightly.

"He'll be here soon, I just thought I'd come over early and help you with anything you need preparing." I smiled.

"I'll call you if I need you, thank you sweetie. First, go see your dad." She pushed me into the house lightly.

"Dad!" I grinned as I opened my arms as I walked towards him.

"There's my girl!" He wrapped his arms around me, lifting me up lightly.

I giggled. "Now, where's this boyfriend of yours?"

"He'll be here soon." I rolled my eyes jokingly with a smile.

"He better be." He said with a fake sternness in his voice.