Music

So im gonna talk about a very important aspect in my life, music. Not for dancing or listening to because it's suddenly popular, but for it's message and feeling. Im going to talk about how i got into my music and some of my favorite bands.

It actually started i would say towards the end of 6th grade. I had discovered I write sins not tragedies by panic! At the disco (very late i may add) and showed it to katelin. We soon began listening to them, though we didn't get into them much. Then at the beginning of 7th grade Lana and Abigail had molded our taste in music.

They had introduced us to more of that kind of music and i fell in love with it. It was music that could be called "emo", but i could care less because it is amazing music. Katelin had felt the same and we kind of became obsessed. One of the main things we would (and still do) talk about is bands and new music that we found. We'd also talk about how bad other music is, but that's beside the point.

You could probably guess what some of the bands are if you know what "emo" music is, but I'll still tell you them. Also these are in no order because i can't put them in one even if i tried.

           Panic! At the disco
Okay i had already talked about them, but i need to go into more detail. If you don't know who they are they are (were) a band that made fun and well......crazy music, but now it's just brendon urie. He is the only member left and he is doing amazing since most people only new brendon anyway.
Some of my favorite songs are New perspective, this is gospel, and death of a bachelor.

               Fall out boy
Okay this was the band i was introduced to next and i still love them. If you don't know who this is they were the emo gods back in 2008 or so (or so i'd heard) and now they're a bit popish. I still love their music though even though their older stuff is better.
Also i find it funny how everyone but the lead singer has tattoos and is "hard-core" looking and the lead singer (patrick) is as adorable as a kitten.

Some of my favorite songs by them are sugar we're going down, young volcanoes, and irresistible.

               Twenty one pilots
I don't listen to them as often as the others, but they are still one of my favorite bands. This band is made of two people, Tyler and Josh and i can't explain their music.  It ranges from ukulele rap to soft piano singing, and i love how it's so diverse.

Some of my favorite songs are car radio, house of gold, and the judge.

           My chemical romance
Don't even get me started on my babies. If you don't know, my chemical romance is an amazing emo group that left so many in tears when they broke up March 22, 2013. Even if they broke up i still love listening to their music and finding new songs from them that i have yet to discover. Also if you want to see on of the best looking people on the planet, look up gerard way.

Some of my favorite songs are welcome to the black parade, Helana, and dead.

These are just a few of my favorite band and i didn't want to drag this on forever. If you haven't heard of any of these bands please check them out!

------------------------------------------------------
Hey thanks for reading and sourpandaloves new name is manifestedcreep