Awkwardness and accomplishments

Since i didn't have kayla for any of my classes i would just go on with my day not talking to anyone. Yeah you can say that i was "lonely" or "all alone", but really i was just a little upset. Sure my only friend didn't have any classes with me, but i still had school work to do,which i always did.

Then one day while i was in gym, a class which i REALLY didn't like i saw a girl from some of my classes showing people a picture she drew. It was a picture of stitch from lelo and stitch and it was amazing. I knew that she was on the more quite side ( which let me tell you that is not true at ALL,but i learned that later) and i wanted to hang out with her.

About a week or two later we had to go and play some sports on the court,and me being me, joined in a game of badminton. I had joined the game and guess who else was there, that girl, whose name i learned was katelin, and she needed a partner! Let me tell you that it didn't turn out the way i planned,meaning that i made her feel awkward by patting her head with the racket and accidently hit her with my racket. I had kept apologizing to her even if she insisted she was fine. Just when i thought i had ruined it, it started to look up.

Since we both didn't have any friends and didn't like gym, we started talking little by little. At first it was really awkward because we are both very awkward people,but soon we kind of opened up to each other, even if it took a long time. Soon we started hanging out in other classes and started telling each other about our families and it was great. Even though i was still friends with kayla at the time, i could easily say that i was more open to katelin then to kayla.

And this was just the first half of school.
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading and please check out my friend sourpandalove's new book, ugly, because it deserves so much more. Thanks for reading