A happy surprise and a new school year

7th grade.........yeah?

I was about as excited about going back to school as any other kid,which isn't a lot. Of course there was the sad part of "no more summer" and "early mornings",but it was mostly the thought of katelin leaving. My phone was turned off during the summer and i didn't know about kik,so i had no way of even talking to her over the summer. So as you can tell i wasn't exactly thrilled about going back to school.

A week or two before going back to school though we had to register. It mosly consisted of me walking away from people,but at least i got to see my schedule.

I was in advanced choir(i got to skip intermediate HELL YA), advanced math,advanced LOTC, advanced LA,advanced social studies,advanced science,and spanish. As you can tell i was pretty smart,and also pretty happy with my schedule,so at least i was excited for something.

Then it was the first day of school and i did what i did last year,found Kayla and talked to her. Even though we didn't talk much last year she was still my friend ,and since i didn't have katelin and more, my only friend.
I went up to her and said "hey", which she returned and then we began talking about how nervous we were. I,of course, began talking about katelin and ranted about how upset i was. Then she had said that she saw her when she registered,which i replied to "REALLY" and "ARE YOU SURE!" She wasn't positive though so i just felt worse. So then i walked into the cafeteria with kayla, still upset.

Do you know who i saw sitting by herself, KATELIN! I didn't know if i was relieved,happy, or angry(probably all of them), but i ran up to her and yelled a "Hey" at her. I asked her why she was here even though she had said she was leaving. I don't exactly remember what she said, but boy was i happy.

We exchanged schedules( which i had also did with kayla,but surprise-surprise we didn't have any classes together) and i was pretty happy. Unlike last year when we had 6 out of 7 classes together, we only had 4,but i was still happy about it......even though we only had core classes with each other. I was just glad that my friend was still with me.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and i hope that this is getting a little better and longer......thanks